Suzanne M. Smith Designs

Temecula, CA View map

$3,500 Typical Price

Suzanne M Smith Designs
Artisanal and Earth Friendly Floral Designs
Hand Crafted from the Beauty of Nature to Delight your Senses and Celebrate your Love!

Our wedding designs have graced the pages of many Magazines such as The Knot , Inside Weddings and Florists Review,
We are a Multiple Grand award recipient for our Fresh Floral cake detailing and Beautiful ceremony settings.
Our Luscious Bridal Bouquets make every brides wedding day special and vibrant.

We work with you to bring your special event Floral and decor vision to life.
From floral planning through fine table detailing, Our designs will express your personality and have your guests saying WOW!
From simple and romantic to Cutting Edge and gala. We do our best to give you 5 star quality and personal service.

Due to our Artisanal approach to floral design we only book one event per day to insure that you have our full attention. No drop and run deliveries. A designer and professional crew on site for any last minute detailing and to insure that everything is picture perfect!
We have designs in most price points and work with you to create exciting and original atmosphere.
Contact us to discuss your ideas, We love listening to your floral vision and we know you will be delighted with our creative options.
Over 25 years of Wedding Design experience.

Call or E-mail us for your free Floral consultation today! 714-892-2241 smsdes@aol.com We welcome engaged couples, wedding planners , private and corporate clients to contact us for available dates and information. We also have Active MilitarySpecials. Call us today and See why we are award winning!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$299.00

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$506.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95.00

Which of the following does starting price include?

Chandeliers
Hanging Lit Decor
Lanterns
Outdoor
Setup
String

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$275.00

What lighting services do you provide?

Accent
Chandeliers
Hanging Lit Decor
Lanterns

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3500

What decor services do you provide?

Drapery
Event Planning
Floral Design
Setup

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Set Up
Venue Visit

What decor items are available?

Backdrops
Candles/Holders
Chalkboards
Paper Flowers
Signage
Table Runners
Trinkets
Vases

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral

• Christine
    Christine Married on 05/04/2019

Best Florist In Town!

Suzanne was more than Amazing for my wedding day she made the event absolutely stunning with her floral designs. I worked with Suzanne and her team for over a year during my engagement and she was quick to respond to emails and met with me on my designs I wanted. I had a Star Wars/Vintage/ Disney themed wedding and she really brought my ideas to life. She even put a hidden Mickey in my bouquet design (How COOL is that). If you are looking for a florist who goes above and beyond for you- use Suzanne Smith Designs.

Hiring her as my florist was the best decision we made and I am still sad my flowers couldn't last forever because they were so stunning.

Thank you Suzanne!
    Elizabeth Married on 12/10/2016
    Suzanne is seriously AMAZING! There is no other word or words to describe her. I first came in to talk about my ideas for my winter wedding and had no clue what I was doing. In one appointment she turned everything around. She drew sketches for my tables and told me what she thought would look great. She is very nice, gets back to me super fast through email, and always has time to listen to my concerns. She also involved me in every step and detail no matter how small. She aims for more than perfection and she hits it.
    Jessica M. Married on 09/04/2016
    Suzanne was AMAZING! First of all she is a wonderful person, which made working with her even better. Secondly, her knowledge of flowers blew me away. Because of this she was able to work within our means, and still provide a vision for the day that was absolutely beautiful. Suzanne did all of our bouquets, boutonnieres, arch decor/flowers, center pieces, aisle decor/flowers, head table flowers, and fresh flower decorations on the cake.

She is full service - pick up and drop off - and I never had a thing to worry about. She is very responsive, professional and warm. I would HIGHLY recommend you work with Suzanne M. Smith designs. We couldn't have asked for a better flower & decor vendor!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

Suzanne M. Smith Designs 1
Gift
With every complete wedding order the bride will receive a beautiful mini tossing bouquet to match her real bouquet. Charm and traditional tossing bouquets available. A $90.value!!!

Passion Parties by Pilar Passion Parties by Pilar Banquet Halls

We strongly endorse this business. Great service and professionalism.

Elegant Parties OC Elegant Parties OC Wedding Caterers

Great service and attention to details for all their clients. From: Elegant Parties OC

Event Wedding Planning Event Wedding Planning Wedding Planners

Wow, what do I say about Suzanne M. Smith Designs? - "I LOVE working with her"! She is great! Her creations are gorgeous, better yet, they are Fabulous! Thank you Suzanne for being such an amazing Florist! We highly recommend Suzanne to all of our wedding couples! - Diane Merriss, Owner of Event Wedding Planning

43705 Altamura Court, By Appointment Temecula, 92592

By Appointment - mon-Thursday11am- 6pm fri-Sat 11am -3pm BY APPOINTMENT Appointments for Wine Country weddings must be made in advance and as available Serving So. California & Temecula Wine Country Events available 7 days a week
Location of (Suzanne M. Smith Designs)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding