Kaneohe, HI 96744 Map · Phone number

About Susanne Pridoehl Photography

Susanne Pridoehl was born and raised in Germany where she studied the classical forms of photography, lighting and printing, as well as modern techniques of digital imaging.
Since her graduation as a photographer, she has exhibited her work in Germany and has pursued a successful career in the fields of fashion, portrait, advertisement and wedding photography.
In 2001 she and her husband moved to Hawaii, where she started a succesfull wedding photography business.

"As a photographer my goal is to capture the beauty and uniqueness of your wedding day and turn these moments into pieces of art.
Whenever available I use natural light - as it emphasizes best all the emotions and magical moments that each wedding is filled with.
I approach my weddings with a photojournalistic style. Since my photographic background is fashion photography I like to incorporate this into my weddings and find this produces a very fresh and glamorous mix."

zer 021
06abb728350e3d6f 1205282147964 hawaii wedding photo110
hawaii wedding photo110

1 Reviews for Susanne Pridoehl Photography

Angie · Married on 04/27/2008

Susanne is one of the sweetest and dedicated photographers I've ever met. She was so nice and patient, never pushy. She allowed us to enjoy our wedding day without feeling like a camera was in our face the entire time. Everyone in the wedding party commented about how great she was. And that was even before we received the photos. I am so very glad that I chose her to do our pictures. She did an amazing job...exactly what I had envisioned and more. She was always very professional and good at getting back to me. And the photo albums, WOW! Stunning! I highly recommend her to everyone. She will not let you down.

Sent on 09/29/2008

Susanne Pridoehl Photography FAQ

• TPT Hawaii
    TPT Hawaii Wedding Limos

For first class photos, you need a first class gal like Susanne shooting your pics. She is endorsed by TPT Hawaii, your wedding transportation company in Hawaii. Just ask for Coco!

• Kaneohe, 96744 See on map