Susan Metcalf Videography

Malibu, CA View map
$4,600 Most Popular Price

$4,600 Most Popular Price

Your Wedding Film ~ Your Favorite Keepsake

LIFE. All those times that it took your breath away, years from now, looking back on today, your wedding film will still take your breath away.

Capturing the moments that will surpass all expectations and thrill the Bride and Groom... this is the heart of my work.

I'd love to know more about all of your wedding day details and capture it for you in a remarkable film... whether it is a fabulous local wedding or an amazing destination wedding.

Let's talk, it will be fun. Susan.

310 - 339 - 5623 or email susan4weddings@gmail.com.

4.7 out of 5 rating
    Amie M. Married on 06/24/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing and easy to work with

Susan filmed our wedding last year and she was a joy to work with and really listened to our vision and wants. Her cinematography really caught our eye and that’s why we booked her, as well as her competitive pricing! She didn’t disappoint and lived up to our dream for our wedding video. She went above for our particular needs and was very easy for our other vendors to work with!
    Sharlene L. Married on 06/14/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We spent lots of time reading reviews online to find the absolute perfect vendors and styles for our wedding. There were so many talented individuals and companies, but a few extras that Susan Metcalf videography extended were the personal touches and a level beyond great customer satisfaction.

After our initial phone call with Susan, deciding to choose Susan Metcalf Videography was one of the easiest decisions we were able to make during the entire wedding planning process. Her enthusiasm, creative ideas, and the way she initiated personalized elements in preparation for our video were all the things I needed, as a bride-to-be while planning for a wedding; or in our case, a destination wedding in Maui, Hawaii.

Not only did she shoot amazing footage of our wedding at Haiku Mill, but she made sure that she knew the names of our family members and wedding party. This allowed us to feel comfortable with Susan and her team; it made us feel like we were surrounded by friends and not just strangers recording a video of us.

Thank you, again, Susan. We are all so grateful to you for the stunning video that captured a day that somehow looks even more beautiful than we remember!
    Ashley Married on 06/05/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Susan did my wedding about a year ago. She has been such a pleasure to work with! She did a beautiful job on our wedding video. I would definitely recommend Susan! So easy to talk to and work with! Thank you Susan!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

The Sunset Restaurant The Sunset Restaurant Restaurant Weddings

Susan Metcalf Videography is well versed in her craft. It is always a pleasure to have her filming at our venue.

Bright Blue Events Bright Blue Events Wedding Planners

What can I say about Susan Metcalf Videography, except Perfect! Susan and her team are simply calm, lovely, talented, charming, easy, and a pleasure to work with. I love the way they interact with my clients and the final outcome....bliss! My clients are pleased, as well as myself--they truly move deftly about the space. I cannot recommend Susan and her team more highly!

moodeous photography moodeous photography Wedding Photographers

Susan is a sweetheart. She's a great storyteller and well versed in destination events. You'll love working with her!

Allegretto Vineyard Resort Paso Robles
5.0 out of 5 rating , 6 Reviews
· Winery Weddings
moodeous photography
5.0 out of 5 rating , 8 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

Malibu, 90265

Every day!! Last minute might work too!
Location of (Susan Metcalf Videography)
Salt Lake City, 84101