Susan Kane Catering

Stamford, CT View map Visit website

Susan Kane Catering is a private caterer located in South Norwalk, Connecticut. In addition to providing wedding food and beverages, this vendor also provides event planning services for a variety of special occasions.

Susan Kane Catering is a full-service wedding catering company that can provide cuisine for any of your wedding-related events. Take advantage of their preferred venue listings in order to find the perfect place to host your reception.

Cuisine
Susan Kane Catering has a range of delicious food options that can be enjoyed on the day of your event. Start out with hand-passed hors d’oeuvres like sea scallops, mini sirloin burgers and Cajun crab cakes. Follow that up with a two-course meal, and finish with a wonderful wedding cake and cup of coffee. If you are in need of accommodations for any dietary restrictions or needs, Susan Kane Catering is able to provide options that everyone can enjoy. Cuisine is offered in the following styles:

• American
  • Southern

• Bob
    Bob B. Married on 10/10/2020

Susan was phenomenal.

Susan was phenomenal. She guided us through a very complex time to be having a wedding reception. She was always patient and took great care in meeting our needs. of the several caterers I called, Susan was the only who who was proactive and immediately had great ideas for our event. I would contract her again.

Susan Kane Catering's reply:

So kind of you Bob. I am forever grateful. We had a great relationship throughout planning Emma's wedding. It meant everything to me. Stay safe and God Bless all of you. I shall cherish this for a very long time. Susan Kane
    Dacia J. Married on 09/18/2020

Simply Amazing

I called Susan Kane Catering about eight weeks before my wedding. Which was originally scheduled to be at a venue and with this pandemic, everything was cancelled. She responded quickly to my email.
    Our first phone conference I indicated the amount of people and elegant backyard setting I wanted for our wedding. We created a customized menu and Susan guided me with options that would work for the guests etc. next we had a phenomenal tasting of (crab cakes, mini angus burgers, shrimp cocktail shooters, Mac and cheese, spinach empanadas and a puff pastry). Susan arrived to our home on time, served the above-mentioned appetizers. We booked her the same day.
    We then have endless communication with our menu, in addition Susan assisted us with linens, tables, chairs, tents, drink wear etc for the wedding.
    Our wedding day was perfect, guests enjoyed the food (which included a wide variety of desserts all prepared by Susan), the wait staff, bartender, everyone on her team were professional and catered to all of our guests needs.
    We highly recommend Susan and her team to any bride looking to have a catered wedding with great tasting food and professional staff. I can’t stop raving about how good the food was and our guests have since requested her information for future events. You will not be disappointed in the least with Susan Kane Catering, she was hands on even though she had her staff covering all of the bases.
  • Liz
    Liz B. Married on 09/04/2020

Amazing Food, Amazing People

Susan Kane really allows you to put your own personal touch on your food (your favorites!). Her food is out of this world delicious. She has a heart of gold and is willing to help you however you need. I highly recommend her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

90 Fairfield Ave Stamford, CT, 06902
2033276668
203-339-2076

Office Hours: 9:00 AM TO 5:00 PM
Location of (Susan Kane Catering)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding