PO Box 1181, Greer, SC 29652 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Superior Light and Sound

Superior Light and Sound is your source for your Mobile Disc Jockey (DJ), event lighting design, and audio visual needs throughout all of Upstate South Carolina, Western North Carolina, and Northeast Georgia 7 days a week.

img1828
Table setup with centerpiece
Superior Light and Sound provided decor lighting at The Castle Ladyhawke in Tuckasegee, NC
Superior Light and Sound provided uplighting at Lakeside Country Club in Laurens SC
img1828

• Videos 14

2 Reviews for Superior Light and Sound

Casey · Married on 09/28/2013

We thought Wayne did a great job and was very professional! He kept the crowd dancing all night!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Kelli · Married on 06/08/2013

2.2
      1.0
      2.0

For the most part our reception was a success with a little stress. There were a few things that made me almost regret my decision hiring him. Our first meeting lasted 3 hours. We had to choose almost every bit of our music. We are not picky people and would've just liked to given a genre and have him work his magic. He was noticeably frustrated that we arrived early to the reception while our guests were at cocktail hour. Our entrance music was not lined up yet. He mispronounced my bridesmaids names even after he had me say them in a tape recorder weeks earlier. I gave him an itinerary with approximate times and order in which things would go. Even with this, he kept asking me questions about things. I was frustrated and wanted to enjoy my reception rather than worrying about whether he was going to smoothly transition one thing to another. I was told by many that they never heard an announcement about us cutting our cake, even my in laws. So they missed that. It wasn't until the party dancing started that I could breath easy for the rest of the night. The music selection was good and kept everyone on the dance floor. The up lighting looked amazing, so I highly recommend that. Maybe with a little more experience or something I'd recommend him, but there's definitely room for improvement.

Sent on 06/24/2013

Superior Light and Sound's reply:

I arrived 2 hours before Kelli’s wedding reception begins and I notice her. I thought she would be at the ceremony location. The ceremony took place several miles from the reception location. She caught me off guard. I thought I was late. I sorta panic.

I never line the grand entrance music up until the wedding party is ready. Then it takes a minute to move the tracks to the active play list.

I will admit some guest may have never heard the cake announcement. I am very sorry for that.

Superior Light and Sound FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 650.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 180.00