Carolina Dance & Sounds

Carolina Dance & Sounds

About Carolina Dance & Sounds

Best Carolina DJ

I offer the flexibility and professionalism necessary to make your event special for you and your guests. I offer state of the art sound and lighting. The music selection for your reception will be catered specifically to your tastes and your guests’ requests. I will give you my event planner about two months prior to your event. This planner will provide me with information about you and your party, give you the opportunity to note specific requests and confirm any last minute details.

Call me so we can come up with a custom quote just for you (803-312-4427).  In addition to the standard wedding DJ services, we provide Karaoke, Music Videos and real time text-to-screen messaging where your guests can text their best wishes from their mobile phones directly to our big screen panels.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Sound/PA System (4)
Do-Not-Play List (2)
MC (2)
Uplighting (1)

Mike is so easygoing and wonderful to work with! He is also a great sport about working with hundreds of high school kids at our prom annually!

Profile Picture J, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They are awesome and do a great job!!!

Profile Picture Lori, 2/10/17, 1 Review

22 Photos

My Photo Album

22 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
DJ Mike is professional and outgoing, with great music familiarity. We refer clients back and forth on a regular basis and I can trust the job that he will do.

Events

Irmo, SC 29063   See On Map
803-312-4427 (phone)
Carolina Dance & Sounds is a wedding DJ from Columbia, SC . We service weddings throughout the local area, including South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia. Carolina Dance & Sounds is a professional wedding Disc Jockey that has been part of the Columbia, SC wedding industry for 15 years years. We specialize in weddings, proms, and corporate events.