35 Reviews for Carolina Dance & Sounds

Do-Not-Play List (2)
MC (2)
Uplighting (1)
26 Carolina Dance & Sounds Reviews

Mike is so easygoing and wonderful to work with! He is also a great sport about working with hundreds of high school kids at our prom annually!

Profile Picture J, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They are awesome and do a great job!!!

Profile Picture Lori, 2/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wonderful!! Listened and followed through with exactly what we asked. People were on the dance floor all night!! If I ever need a dj, I want Carolina dance & sound. We had the best time at our reception!! Thanks Mike!!

Profile Picture User5253956, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Book in advance, very popular

Profile Picture User6803572, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, One Event Per Day

We were truly blessed to have DJ Mike help us with our daughter's wedding. Everyone loved the music and the fun things he brought to our special occasion. I would highly recommend DJ Mike for any type of party or wedding. He is courteous, prompt and professional. Call him today!

Profile Picture Phyllis, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

Kept the dance floor moving and reasonably priced!

Profile Picture Ellen, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I cold write an entire book on the wonderful, amazing service we received from DJ Mike. We had one of those weddings where just about everything went wrong, from the dress ripping to the food being incorrect. But DJ Mike was reliable from the moment we first contacted him. From his flexibility, to his preparations, this man is the best DJ I have ever been lucky enough to hire and see in action. He was, simpy put, AWESOME. Will recommend to everyone and anyone who will listen.

Profile Picture Penelope, 12/29/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

Mike was an absolute gem! Not only was he able to accommodate us on short notice but he also had the fairest price. He was always available for questions and very prepared! Mike explained everything upfront and was very helpful. It was nice to not have to worry about a thing and the tools he uses to make sure you get what you want and need are awesome. I thought I had a pretty tough playlist but Carolina Dance & Sound played them ALL. I am talking Italian love songs, oldies, pop, classical...you name it..he has it.

Profile Picture Marion, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I would recommend Mr Mike to anyone and everyone he did a awsome job and was able to help with anything. He did a awesome blessing for us and all. Thank you Mr Mike

Profile Picture Christopher, 6/6/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike was awesome! He made my wedding reception an event that everyone was talking about. Our guests loved all the music! Mike kept the events flowing, I could have not asked for a better DJ.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Carolina Dance and Sounds made the dance floor THE place to be during our reception. Our friends had so much fun dancing! Mike helped us plan a reception that highlighted both the sweet and fun memories with an excellent soundtrack.

Profile Picture User5360044, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Mike was an amazing addition to our list of wedding vendors! We had one meeting before the wedding (since we lived out of state) to go over everything, and it was obvious he had everything down to a science. He was very professional, but was so warm, friendly and helpful at the same time. I didn't worry about a single thing! Everything went perfectly smooth, from the first dance songs to the toasts to the sparkler send-off announcement at the end of the night. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a DJ! Thanks, Mike!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 1/30/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Mike did a phenomenal job at our wedding! Our wedding was outside and he was able to provide sound for our musicians and the ceremony. I couldn't have asked for anything better. He was extremely flexible and helped us organize our wedding the way we wanted. He was very professional and provided us with the utmost quality. Not only did he do the ceremony, he also did our reception as well. The reception is what most guests remember and Mike played a crucial part in making our reception memorable. He was punctual and worked with us to provide a reception that was fun for everyone. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who wants a professional DJ for their event. It was a pleasure working with Mike and he made everything enjoyable.

Profile Picture Jay, 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was an outstanding choice for our wedding DJ. He was flexible in setting up meeting times and places to discuss our needs and wants for the reception. His event planner worksheet was very useful to help us lay out the reception time line. At the reception, he was very professional, polite, and a great emcee. His music selections were exactly the genres that we asked for, and the whole reception flowed well and went very smoothly. He went out of his way to work with the swing dance instructor we hired to kick off the reception, and he made sure to let my wife and I know when to be in place for cake cutting, toasts, etc. Mike far exceeded our expectations and we would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture User4519661, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Was awesome, made everything flow we never had to worry about telling guest what was next. Read the crowd perfectly and kept us on the dance floor all night long!

Profile Picture Ben, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Mike (Carolina Dance & Sounds) was by far one of the most professional DJ's I have ever witnessed. He was very helpful in the announcements (i.e. introductions, cake cutting) and he knew how to keep the guest on the dance floor. His music selection was great and the request made by myself and the guest were played with no hesitation. Without DJ Mike the reception wouldn't have been as fun or lively. I again praise DJ Mike's presence at the reception and will forever recommend his services to anyone looking for a great DJ.

Profile Picture Gabriel, 8/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Everyone loved the reception and the music!! My husband I both couldn't have found a better DJ for our special day!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I've heard wonderful compliments from our guests at our wedding about how wonderful our DJ was and how he played songs people wanted to hear abs they could dance along with.
I'm also appreciate how our DJ was willing to meet our needs and work with our budget. It was a great experience!

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/1/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was great! Worked with the bride's ideas and what she wanted. He also made suggestions that were helpful to the event. I would recommend Mike to anyone who is looking for a DJ without any hesitation!

Profile Picture Diane, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I truly believe the DJ can make or break your wedding reception! Mike went above and beyond to make sure everyone had a blast! We had so many people later tell us that this was one of the most enjoyable weddings they have ever attended...if you choose this DJ you will NOT be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kathi, 8/6/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My fiance and I were hesitant about hiring a DJ for the wedding, but we were SO lucky to find DJ Mike. He was very nice and thorough in all conversations, and he was open to everything we had to say. We wanted a kind of low-key reception, without a lot of announcements, and DJ Mike performed exactly the way we asked. The music also kept everyone on the dance floor. I recommend him wholeheartedly!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Meredith, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great to work with. Great vision and very friendly. It was a pleasure working with Mike

Profile Picture User5477559, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was super helpful during both planning and the day of. He is a true professional and provided lots of advice through his years of experience. On the day of the wedding, he provided lots of directions and ensured that the reception went smoothly.

Profile Picture User4893100, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Michael was on time and did not mind changes. He made our wedding day have a little something extra

Profile Picture anna, 9/22/12, 13 Reviews