Carolina Dance & Sounds Reviews

38 | Irmo, SC

38 Reviews for Carolina Dance & Sounds

38 Carolina Dance & Sounds Reviews

Debbie · Married on 06/23/2018

Carolina Dance & Sounds was very accommodating and professional in planning the event. Josh was the DJ for my daughter’s wedding reception at the Capital City Club, and he was awesome! They provided excellent service, and we were very pleased.

Liz · Married on 06/02/2018

Working with Mike was easy and friendly. This is our second time using him and both times were great. He adds so much to an occasion without taking the spotlight off of the main characters. He listens to your wants and makes it happen. He is professional in every way. We can't wait to use him again.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Carolina Dance & Sounds's reply:

Thank you Liz for the kind words. It was a pleasure making your evening memoriable and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Caroline · Married on 03/24/2018

We had THE BEST dance party and we owe it ALL to Our DJ!!!! Thank you for everything!

Karli · Married on 07/03/2017

Y'all were awesome, played exactly what we talked about and kept everyone dancing all night! Thank you for being flexible in the rain, you made it a perfect night!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Carolina Dance & Sounds's reply:

Thanks Karli for the kind words. We had a great time with all of of family and friends. Congratulation again and hope to see you soon.

J · Married on 04/29/2017

Mike is so easygoing and wonderful to work with! He is also a great sport about working with hundreds of high school kids at our prom annually!

Lori · Married on 02/10/2017

They are awesome and do a great job!!!

Lori · event on: 02/13/2016

Carolina Dance & Sounds has been the DJ for our Annual Father Daughter Dance since we started approximately 15 years ago. They are not only professional and easy to deal with but go a step further and make sure everything they play is age appropriate for elementary students. They do an outstanding job!!!!

Wonderful!! Listened and followed through with exactly what we asked. People were on the dance floor all night!! If I ever need a dj, I want Carolina dance & sound. We had the best time at our reception!! Thanks Mike!!

Book in advance, very popular

Phyllis · Married on 05/21/2016

We were truly blessed to have DJ Mike help us with our daughter's wedding. Everyone loved the music and the fun things he brought to our special occasion. I would highly recommend DJ Mike for any type of party or wedding. He is courteous, prompt and professional. Call him today!

Ellen · Married on 04/30/2016

Kept the dance floor moving and reasonably priced!

Penelope · Married on 12/29/2015

I cold write an entire book on the wonderful, amazing service we received from DJ Mike. We had one of those weddings where just about everything went wrong, from the dress ripping to the food being incorrect. But DJ Mike was reliable from the moment we first contacted him. From his flexibility, to his preparations, this man is the best DJ I have ever been lucky enough to hire and see in action. He was, simpy put, AWESOME. Will recommend to everyone and anyone who will listen.

Marion · Married on 06/20/2015

Mike was an absolute gem! Not only was he able to accommodate us on short notice but he also had the fairest price. He was always available for questions and very prepared! Mike explained everything upfront and was very helpful. It was nice to not have to worry about a thing and the tools he uses to make sure you get what you want and need are awesome. I thought I had a pretty tough playlist but Carolina Dance & Sound played them ALL. I am talking Italian love songs, oldies, pop, classical...you name it..he has it.

Christopher · Married on 06/06/2015

I would recommend Mr Mike to anyone and everyone he did a awsome job and was able to help with anything. He did a awesome blessing for us and all. Thank you Mr Mike

Jennifer · Married on 04/25/2015

Mike was awesome! He made my wedding reception an event that everyone was talking about. Our guests loved all the music! Mike kept the events flowing, I could have not asked for a better DJ.

Carolina Dance and Sounds made the dance floor THE place to be during our reception. Our friends had so much fun dancing! Mike helped us plan a reception that highlighted both the sweet and fun memories with an excellent soundtrack.

Chelsea · Married on 01/30/2015

DJ Mike was an amazing addition to our list of wedding vendors! We had one meeting before the wedding (since we lived out of state) to go over everything, and it was obvious he had everything down to a science. He was very professional, but was so warm, friendly and helpful at the same time. I didn't worry about a single thing! Everything went perfectly smooth, from the first dance songs to the toasts to the sparkler send-off announcement at the end of the night. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a DJ! Thanks, Mike!

Jay · Married on 11/22/2014

DJ Mike did a phenomenal job at our wedding! Our wedding was outside and he was able to provide sound for our musicians and the ceremony. I couldn't have asked for anything better. He was extremely flexible and helped us organize our wedding the way we wanted. He was very professional and provided us with the utmost quality. Not only did he do the ceremony, he also did our reception as well. The reception is what most guests remember and Mike played a crucial part in making our reception memorable. He was punctual and worked with us to provide a reception that was fun for everyone. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who wants a professional DJ for their event. It was a pleasure working with Mike and he made everything enjoyable.

• User4519661 · 2+ years ago

Mike was an outstanding choice for our wedding DJ. He was flexible in setting up meeting times and places to discuss our needs and wants for the reception. His event planner worksheet was very useful to help us lay out the reception time line. At the reception, he was very professional, polite, and a great emcee. His music selections were exactly the genres that we asked for, and the whole reception flowed well and went very smoothly. He went out of his way to work with the swing dance instructor we hired to kick off the reception, and he made sure to let my wife and I know when to be in place for cake cutting, toasts, etc. Mike far exceeded our expectations and we would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Ben · Married on 09/13/2014

Was awesome, made everything flow we never had to worry about telling guest what was next. Read the crowd perfectly and kept us on the dance floor all night long!

Gabriel · Married on 08/30/2014

DJ Mike (Carolina Dance & Sounds) was by far one of the most professional DJ's I have ever witnessed. He was very helpful in the announcements (i.e. introductions, cake cutting) and he knew how to keep the guest on the dance floor. His music selection was great and the request made by myself and the guest were played with no hesitation. Without DJ Mike the reception wouldn't have been as fun or lively. I again praise DJ Mike's presence at the reception and will forever recommend his services to anyone looking for a great DJ.

Jennifer · Married on 06/07/2014

Everyone loved the reception and the music!! My husband I both couldn't have found a better DJ for our special day!!

Amanda · Married on 03/01/2014

I've heard wonderful compliments from our guests at our wedding about how wonderful our DJ was and how he played songs people wanted to hear abs they could dance along with.
    I'm also appreciate how our DJ was willing to meet our needs and work with our budget. It was a great experience!

Diane · Married on 10/19/2013

Mike was great! Worked with the bride's ideas and what she wanted. He also made suggestions that were helpful to the event. I would recommend Mike to anyone who is looking for a DJ without any hesitation!

Kathi · Married on 08/06/2011

I truly believe the DJ can make or break your wedding reception! Mike went above and beyond to make sure everyone had a blast! We had so many people later tell us that this was one of the most enjoyable weddings they have ever attended...if you choose this DJ you will NOT be disappointed!