113 Columbia Ave. Suite F., Chapin, SC 29036 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Lake Murray Event Rentals

Welcome to Lake Murray DJ Service providing Wedding Ceremony/Reception DJ Service, Uplighting and Led Monogramming

Follow Lake Murray Event Rentals on

101 Reviews for Lake Murray Event Rentals

• Katie

Katie · Married on 11/19/2017

We worked with Bob and Kim to set up our rental order and to make sure everything was accurate. We made a few changes along the way and they went right along with it. They were also incredibly professional and helpful with making sure we got the rentals picked up from the venue at a good time that wouldn't cause an extra charge for us. Our coordinator recommended Lake Murray Event Rentals, and I'm glad we went with them!

Judy · Married on 05/20/2017

They were professional and flexible. The price was good as compared to another company I contacted. I would use them again and recommend to others.

Kristin · Married on 03/25/2017

My event space provided tables and chairs, however I wanted to rent a few bar height cocktail tables to give my guests a place to stand and eat/drink. I was able to complete all of the rental forms quickly online and meeting up with Joe to pick the tables up was simple and fast. The table rental was very easy and affordable yet added a lot to my reception space! Thank you!

Lake Murray Event Rentals FAQ

• What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Audiovisuals, Chandeliers, Dance Floor Lighting, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Day-of Coordination, Delivery, Event Design, Event Planning, Setup, Venue Selection
  • What decor items are available? Table Runners
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Microphones
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lake Murray Event Rentals 1
    $25 Off our Dance Floor Rentals
    $25 off our Dance Floor Rentals

• Parker Entertainment
    Parker Entertainment Wedding DJs

Joe Circolli is a very professional business man and a great DJ! One of the biggest complaints that I hear from brides is that they speak with a Booking person but never meet who will actually DJ's there wedding until weeks before the wedding. With Joe, he is the owner, the DJ, the event rentals guy ETC. You get to full contact with him. Topped with professional sound equipment and a great ability to read crowds! Joe is a Elite DJ in the Columbia Area!

• The River Road and Jasmine Houses and Gardens
    The River Road and Jasmine Houses and Gardens Banquet Halls

We love having Lake Murray DJ Service at our venue! They're professional, knowledgable, and very easy to work with, and they always do an awesome job!

• Whitney Kenney Weddings
    Whitney Kenney Weddings Wedding Planners

I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Lake Murray DJ Service! They are great people & provided exceptional entertainment!

• 113 Columbia Ave. Suite F. Chapin, South Carolina, 29036 See on map
    803-345-0054 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, Saturday/Sunday by Appointment