Sunset Grille

• Bethany Blues Restaurant & Catering
  • Lighthouse Catering

1 Reviews for Sunset Grille

daisy · Married on 09/24/2016

My family and I, as well as our guests were truly impressed with this place. Upscale restaurant with high end finishes right on the bay. Food was delicious and staff was so friendly couldn't have asked for a better wedding reception. The area my party was in was covered over head but out door and there were heaters to keep everyone warm while enjoying the outdoors. So much better then your standard reception. There was still music and tables set up with all of our stuff and it was truly amazing! I would highly recommend to anyone! There is a fee to rent the out door area and I think its worth paying to have the private space for just your party especially since that is rare in OC. There is also a nice stair case near the fire place and we got some lovely pictures on it :)

My only suggestion is if you have decorations make sure you can do it your self or have someone who can do it for you as there could be parties scheduled before your time slot and that could be a problem. This happened to us and we were unaware of it as it was an add on baby shower before our wedding reception (plenty of time in between to decorate) but I could not make it back up there to decorate due to getting ready so they went above and beyond and called in additional staff just to make sure all of my decorations were out and perfect!! We were very grateful and so happy!! Enjoyed every minute of our reception!!!

Sent on 12/01/2016

• Ocean City, 21842 See on map
    410-213-8110 (Phone number)
    Location of (Sunset Grille)