Lake Elsinore, CA 92532 Map · Phone number

About Summer Couture Photography

Summer Couture Photography Southern California based photographer for all your photography needs!

(My husband Ryan and I with the amazing David Tutera on our beautiful and unforgettable wedding day)

My name is Summer and I am the owner of Summer Couture Photography. I am a Southern California portrait, event and product photographer based in Lake Forest California. In addition to my love of photography I have a strong passion for art, DIY and all things creative. I am inspired by soft vintage details but in love with high contrast and glam.
I have built my company and pride myself on three key priorities for my clients:

TRUST

I want my clients to trust that the quality of photos that they will be receiving are held to a consistent standard that they will love every time!

HAPPINESS

I am in the business of smiles, and happiness is one of the many reasons that I enjoy my photography so much! I have the privilege of capturing the best of people, when they want to be, and memorializing the most important and happy milestones in their lives. Being able to bring that feeling of happiness back to them when they receive their photos and knowing that they are able to relive those special moments is why I am a photographer.

RELATIONSHIPS

The relationships I have with my clients and people I meet are so important to me. It means caring to go above and beyond for my client's as I would for a friend. Doing what I love allows me to be myself, whether it be kind, and patient with children, comfortable and at ease with boudoir recipients or friendly and fun with my couple's shoots. Getting people to feel comfortable enough to be themselves in front of me so that they receive pictures that reflect their true beauty from the inside out.

The best way to contact me is via email: summer@summercouturephotography.com or feel free to message me on my contact page. Thank you and I look forward to meeting you and capturing some of your favorite moments!

Follow Summer Couture Photography on

www
img9807
hh jpeg
old orange county courthouse wedding photography c
old orange county courthouse wedding photography c
Summer Couture Photography
best weddung photographer lake elsinore and rivers
www
img9807

1 Reviews for Summer Couture Photography

• User4620254 · 2+ years ago

So far everything has been running smoothly. She is very professional and is very good at what she does. I've seen summers work for other weddings and I am very pleased and I know I will have the same results for my wedding.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Summer Couture Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Lake Elsinore, 92532 See on map