2154 Garston St, San Diego, CA 92111 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 30
  • Meet the Team

About Suit & Tie Media

Suit & Tie Media, based in San Diego, California, is a cinematic wedding videography company providing services throughout San Diego and Southern California. They are passionate storytellers with an eye for cinematic content and are available for wedding, engagement, and elopement videography.

Experience

Josue Avalos from Suit & Tie Media has over 5 years of professional experience and his passion is telling stories with his camera. Josue has a Bachelor of Arts in Mass Media from California State University San Marcos, has studied Digital Video at Palomar College, and is a certified drone pilot. He is also proficient in Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Lightroom, Final Cut X, and After Effects.

Suit & Tie Media use dedicated, studio-quality microphones to ensure they capture vows, toasts and room audio in rich quality. They are fully licensed and insured and offer a fast turnaround time of 1 week for a highlight video and 8 weeks for the full video. Suit & Tie Media offer an array of wedding videography packages and additional extras, services available include:

• Up to eight hours of video coverage
  • A video director with additional shooter available
  • Multi-camera setup
  • Ceremony and reception audio
  • Digital delivery
  • Aerial drone footage
  • Save the date or stylized shoot
  • Expedited delivery (1 Week)
  • Same day edit (shown during the reception)
Follow Suit & Tie Media on

Videos 14 Videos

15 Reviews for Suit & Tie Media

• Bobbi Suarez

Bobbi S. · Married on 06/21/2020

Loved our Couple’s Video!

I reached out Suit and Tie media after seeing an ad Facebook for a couple’s shoot. We had been looking for a creative way to commemorate our anniversary. Josue got back to me just a few minutes later and maintained quick communication with me at all points. He was always in a great mood and his sense of humor really helped put us at ease on shoot day. We loved our video, and loved working with Josue!

Sent on 09/09/2020

Rocio F. · Married on 05/08/2020

Highly recommend!

Josue was absolutely phenomenal. He was early and stayed a bit later in just asking how we all were. Josue always made sure to check in throughout the event. He pleasantly surprised us with our absolutely phenomenally made video. It was so much better than we expected. There were so many beautiful different view points throughout the video. Josue is so talented and great at what he does. We want to thank him for such great service and a very memorable video.

Sent on 09/10/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Suit & Tie Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 3000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    High-Def Video
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    High-Def Video
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download

Team of Suit & Tie Media

Josue Avalos

Josue Avalos

Videographer

Hi there, my name is Josue but all of my friends just call me Sway. I've been filming weddings for 4 years now and don't plan to stop anytime soon. As I have grown with my business through the years I have come to appreciate each and every couple's unique story. It's so fascinating to me how two strangers can fall in love and live an amazing life together. My appreciation for filming love stories is showcased in the quality of my work. I love carefully getting to know my couples, and telling their love stories has become my passion. When I'm not working on videos I love to rollerskate, workout, offroad camp, dance (I dance at weddings I film), and swim in the ocean!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 2154 Garston St San Diego, CA, 92111 See on map
    760-278-7860 (Phone number)
    Location of (Suit & Tie Media)