Buffet, Stations, Family Style

Sugar & Spice Catering caters events of all sizes.  Call or message today~♡~

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Regions serviced: Shreveport

5 Reviews for Sugar & Spice Catering

Sugar and Spice catering provides excellent service and food. Shari is a great communicator and very easy to work with from the first consultation to the end of the wedding. She catered my daughter's wedding yesterday and we had twice the number of people we had planned for. Shari had more than enough food and never appeared flustered. She and her assistants were very professional and even made sure the kitchen at the church was spotless before they left. Shari also works very hard to make sure she keeps the cost down. I would highly recommend Sugar and Spice Catering and would gladly use them again.

Profile Picture Tina, 6/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Shari with Sugar and Spice Catering knows her business! I came to her months in advanced with a major wishlist and, through her expert guidance and cost-saving suggestions, she made it happen for my wedding day. Shari stayed in constant contact with me to discuss details, alternatives, and offered sound advice, all are must-have's when planning your own wedding. EVERY GUEST (I mean e-v-e-r-y guest, including that one aunt you just can't please) complimented the food, the presentation, and the service that Sugar and Spice Catering provided. I could not have wished for better service, no matter the price - and she was very affordable. I would recommend her to anyone without hesitation. If you are considering a catered affair, she is the one to call. Feel free to contact me during regular EST hours at 561-693-9337 or text me as I would be glad to provide you with additional reference information. Thanks again Shari! -Sasha S., Boca Raton, FL

Profile Picture Sasha, 3/24/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Shari Frachiseur of Sugar & Spice Catering was so easy to work with... We wanted our wedding to be fun and stress free and Shari was right on board with that assignment. All we had to do was tell her what our idea of a wedding brunch should consist of and there were no dissapointments. The food and fare was perfect. The guests loved the food and the set up was beautiful. We couldn't of been happier with Sugar & Spice Catering.

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/26/11, 1 Review