Sugar It Up

Clarksville, VA View map

Thank you for visiting my website. My name is Patricia Charles, owner, baker and decorator for Sugar It Up. I first became interested in cake decorating back in the late 90s. I loved eating cake, but never got involved in decorating. After watching QVC one day, I found myself the owner of my first cake decorating kit, the rest is history.

I now run a special order bakery in Calrksville, VA, making everything fresh, just for you. I specialize in cakes, candy and desserts. Take a few minutes to browse through my website, look through my photo gallery, cake options and pricing guidelines. Contact me with any questions. Thanks again for stopping by!

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cookies
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Setup

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Meganmarie271
    Megan Married on 05/20/2017
    After looking at multiple run of the mill bakeries for our wedding cake my fiance & I stumbled upon Pat at Sugar it Up. And I am so happy that we went with her for our wedding cake. She created a beautiful 4 tier wedding cake for us with 3 different flavors that were absolutely delicious especially the cherry vanilla cake with a ricotta filling(my favorite)! and she was such an amazing woman to work with. She listened to what we wanted and delivered on every level of the way. I couldn't be happier with the results of working with Pat and highly recommend her work and talent to anyone looking for amazing desserts for any occasion!
    Leslie Event on: 07/11/2015
    Great cake
    Beautiful and delicious
    Juliet Married on 07/05/2014
    I have had the pleasure of eating 4 of Patty's outstanding cakes. Each very unique. She really takes the time to find out what you want and delivers a superb product... On time...and with a smile. And the cake ....wow!!! It's not just a pretty thing to look at...it is really good cake! I recommend Sugar it Up to all! Great local small businesses! Wonderful person and high quality. What more could you ask for?!

617 Virginia Ave Clarksville, VA, 23927
Location of (Sugar It Up)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding