Sugar It Up Reviews

4 | Clarksville, VA

4 Reviews for Sugar It Up

• Meganmarie271

Megan · Married on 05/20/2017

After looking at multiple run of the mill bakeries for our wedding cake my fiance & I stumbled upon Pat at Sugar it Up. And I am so happy that we went with her for our wedding cake. She created a beautiful 4 tier wedding cake for us with 3 different flavors that were absolutely delicious especially the cherry vanilla cake with a ricotta filling(my favorite)! and she was such an amazing woman to work with. She listened to what we wanted and delivered on every level of the way. I couldn't be happier with the results of working with Pat and highly recommend her work and talent to anyone looking for amazing desserts for any occasion!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Leslie · event on 07/11/2015

Great cake
    Beautiful and delicious

Sent on 08/06/2015

Juliet · Married on 07/05/2014

I have had the pleasure of eating 4 of Patty's outstanding cakes. Each very unique. She really takes the time to find out what you want and delivers a superb product... On time...and with a smile. And the cake ....wow!!! It's not just a pretty thing to look at...it is really good cake! I recommend Sugar it Up to all! Great local small businesses! Wonderful person and high quality. What more could you ask for?!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Cami · Married on 09/06/2009

I would highly recommend using Patty from Sugar It Up for your wedding cakes! She sat down with my husband and I and went over many different ideas for our wedding and all our options. She gave us the brilliant idea to put a cake on all the guest tables as the centerpiece that way our guests didn't have to wait for dessert! Patty came to our wedding venue early and set up each table and everything looked spectacular! All of the guests at the wedding raved about the cakes and how delicious they were and to this day they still talk about it! My husband and I could not have been more pleased on our wedding day if anything Patty put the finishing touches on our day and made it that more special. Patty is truly passionate about her profession and you can taste it in her cakes!

Sent on 08/05/2015