644 S. Main St., Algonquin, IL 60102 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

52 Reviews for Sugar Hills Bakery

Joseph · Married on 10/14/2017

What an amazing cake. It was gorgeous and I couldn't of been luckier with how friendly and kind they where. I would highly, highly recommend using this bakery. Thank you so much for making our weddings

• Patricia

Patricia · Married on 09/16/2017

We had a blast choosing the type of cake, the tasting was great! The gentleman who assisted us was a lot of fun and offered his thoughts on what would be the most beautiful cake for our wedding. I've heard that wedding cakes are dry a lot of the time, ours was NOT dry at all. It was delicious!

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2017

We used Sugar Hills Bakery for our sweet table at our wedding reception. The selection of dessert trays was great and we were able to purchase a nice variety of sweets that were very popular with our guests!

• Belvedere Events & Banquets
    Belvedere Events & Banquets Banquet Halls

Sugar Hills Bakery is a lovely bakery! Anna the owner is more the accomodating and willing to work with your needs to make your wedding cake, pastries and desserts fantastic!

• Emory Photography
    Emory Photography Wedding Photographers

Sugar Hills Bakery is amazing! No joke, I have worked the same weddings with this vendor and used them myself on a regular basis for years. Their sweet table display was phenomenal, had variety, but most of all tasted great. Everything, I mean everything, is so good. They know what they are doing over there, quick, timely, and efficient service. A+ all around.

• 644 S. Main St. Algonquin, 60102 See on map