920 Belle Avenue Suite 1070, Winter Springs, FL 32708 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

4 Reviews for Sugar Chic by P.S. I Got This

Jacira · Married on 06/25/2016

Let's just say I was the extremely picky bride. I needed to see everything I visioned and I needed the best deal. Nini always made time for me and made me feel like family. She's very prompt and punctual and gets the job done in such a professional manner. With Nini by your side, you have no worries. She saved my day. Although my wedding is far over, I continue to go to her for all of my party needs.

Sent on 07/02/2016

Alex · Married on 06/25/2016

Nini's cake for our wedding was beautiful, matched our theme, and delicious! We had 3 different flavors for our cake for each level: Amaretto, Guava, and Tiramisu. All excellent, and all gone!! Was that good. Nini met us for tasting of cake and was flexible on decisions, and was reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend for your special event Cake.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Ashley · Married on 12/06/2015

P.S. I Got This, Events by Nini totally bailed us out of an awful situation. Our cake baker backed out of our wedding cake just weeks before the wedding. I was terrified that we weren't going to be able to find someone to replace her. Our wedding planner set us up with Nini (I'm sad that I never even got a chance to meet her in person!), and I couldn't be happier with the results.

First of all, Nini came to our rescue. She put together an invoice for us and had it to us within days. She even worked with my kind of unusual request for flavoring with no questions asked. She even made us an AMAZING grooms cake, but what really impressed me was how absolutely stunning the cake was. It was beyond anything I could have ever imagined. Then, when it came time to cut the cake and feed one another, it was like my taste buds sang. It was by far the best tasting wedding cake EVER. Our guests went on and on about how the cake was SO good.

I know that P.S. I Got This offers a lot of services, but I really appreciate what they did for us. I felt like they went above and beyond to make sure our wedding cake was perfect. Thank you so much for what you do, and I would absolutely recommend them to someone who is looking!

Sent on 12/09/2015