920 Belle Avenue Suite 1070, Winter Springs, FL 32708 Map · Phone number

1 User photo

Sugar Chic by P.S. I Got This 1

Kay · Married on 03/23/2019

Yummy and beautiful

I used P.S I got this for my desserts table for my wedding..it was a Beautiful set up and the desserts tasted amazing. I wanted to use a "hand-made" flower board that my MOH made and Nini was willing to include it in décor without any issue. I was really pleased with the outcome. I totally need another occasion to get another desserts table (or do I? lol)

Sent on 07/27/2019
    Sugar Chic by P.S. I Got This 2

Sugar Chic by P.S. I Got This's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet words, you have made my day. I had so much fun putting together your desserts bar and I loved the hand-made flower board your MOH made, it was the perfect touch to complete the look. I can't wait to work on another set up for you. Congratulations and thank you for trusting me for your very special day.

Jacira · Married on 06/25/2016

Let's just say I was the extremely picky bride. I needed to see everything I visioned and I needed the best deal. Nini always made time for me and made me feel like family. She's very prompt and punctual and gets the job done in such a professional manner. With Nini by your side, you have no worries. She saved my day. Although my wedding is far over, I continue to go to her for all of my party needs.

Sent on 07/02/2016

Alex · Married on 06/25/2016

Nini's cake for our wedding was beautiful, matched our theme, and delicious! We had 3 different flavors for our cake for each level: Amaretto, Guava, and Tiramisu. All excellent, and all gone!! Was that good. Nini met us for tasting of cake and was flexible on decisions, and was reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend for your special event Cake.

Sent on 07/05/2016