Rochester, NY 14610 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

8 Reviews for Sugar and Type

Emily · Married on 11/09/2013

Sugar and Type was the BEST place to go for everything I needed for my wedding. I was able to get my wedding programs, thank you cards, iSpy games and reserved seating signs from them for an INCREDIBLE price. Ilana was the greatest person to work with and has set the bar high for other wedding vendors. She responded to my emails within 24-48 hours and had proofs to me exactly when she said she would. I felt so comfortable with Ilana, that I let her choose the design for the back of my paper goods without me deciding. She picked the most beautiful things for my wedding day and will NEVER go anywhere else for my paper products. She is dependable, trustworthy and willing to do whatever it takes to make it exactly what I had envisioned. Sugar and Type is the BEST!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Emily · Married on 11/09/2013

Ilana is one of the BEST and most creative people I have ever had the pleasure to work with. She made every paper product we had at our wedding! From bar signs, to programs...She is AMAZING! She lives across the US but she reply's to emails within hours and gets you mock ups so fast! She is truly amazing at what she does and takes your ideas and turns them into actual creations! I am using Ilana and Sugar & Type for EVERY paper product we ever do! She is even doing our upcoming Christmas cards! She is amazing and you would be crazy not to use her for your wedding, baby showers and all paper product needs!

Sent on 11/22/2013

I had a very good experience with Sugar and Type. I wanted my invites to look like a vintage band poster and after a couple back and forth emails and some revisions, Illana produced exactly what I wanted! Very friendly and enthusiastic about the project and very quick to respond to my emails with answers to any questions I had. Love my invitations!

Sent on 06/28/2013