212 W Milham Ave Studio 108, Portage, MI 49024 Map · Phone number

About Styles By KK

Dear Brides,

I have been in the beauty industry for over eight years and have spent the past three perfecting my makeup skills. From starting my own youtube channel, creating glamorous instagram looks, and now specializing in bridal makeup. Whether you are looking to enhance your natural beauty or go for something more elegant and glamorous we can work together to find the PERFECT look for your special day. I thrive on making my brides look and feel confident and bringing out not only their inner beauty, but their outer beauty as well.

Contact by email: krystlemkandler@gmail.com

*Travel fee is based on location*

• Jen Warner Hair

7 Reviews for Styles By KK

• Kara

Kara · Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful work!!

I am so thankful to have had Krystle for my bridal makeup on my big day. She was able to makeover my entire bridal party of 9 flawlessly before our afternoon ceremony. She is kind, patient and great at what she does. We all looked beautiful!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Meagan S. · Married on 08/17/2019

Fantastic!!

Krystal did an amazing job! I love her style so I trusted her from the start but she really proved with the bridal party as well that she is extremely good at her job! She did my makeup for my bridal shower and wedding day and I got so many compliments on my makeup at both events. Our wedding day was outside, over 90 degrees and very humid and my makeup stayed all night and looked fabulous still when it was all over. She was very easy to work with, extremely nice, and listened to whatever look I wanted for my big day. I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Bethany

Bethany H. · Married on 08/02/2019

SO grateful I found Krystle!

Honestly, Krystle was amazing. From the moment I reached out, she was professional, kind & attentive. I was a little concerned about getting a make-up artist only because I've seen brides have too much or unflattering make up. That wasn't the case at all with Krystle and her work. Everyone's make up was flawless, flattering and classy. She also puts on fake lashes like a magician.
    When we met for my trial, there were a couple things I had asked her to fix or change and she was SO kind and attentive even when I probably sounded like an confused idiot. It was just so relieving feeling like she really was listening to me and working WITH me to get the look I wanted. She came prepared with all her supplies - along with brands I really like. She even offered to supply the lashes... so literally all you have to do is show up and pin a couple make-up looks you like. She keeps the whole experience SUPER stress free.
    The morning of the wedding, she made sure to schedule out enough time to get through myself and all my bridesmaids. We even had to switch locations halfway through (sorry about that, K!) and she still got everyone done on time! (which you can imagine takes away a TON of stress on a gal's wedding day)
    I'd also like to note that we had a (HOT) summer outdoor wedding ceremony and semi-indoor reception... and make-up was flawless ALL. DANG. DAY.
    Last but not least, my bridesmaids and I raved about how much we loved our make up the whole wedding day and night.... and then all weekend. One of my bridesmaids actually gets her make-up professionally done often and she was even like... DUDE this Krystle girl is amazing. I could obviously go on and on about her and her skills, but seriously if I had hired anyone else, it would NOT have been the same. Krystle, thank you from the bottom of my heart! Your talent and hard work meant the world to me.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Styles By KK FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes

• 212 W Milham Ave Studio 108 Portage, MI, 49024 See on map
    Location of (Styles By KK)