Portage, MI 49024 Map · Phone number

About Styles By KK

Dear Brides,

I have been in the beauty industry for over eight years and have spent the past three perfecting my makeup skills. From starting my own youtube channel, creating glamorous instagram looks, and now specializing in bridal makeup. Whether you are looking to enhance your natural beauty or go for something more elegant and glamorous we can work together to find the PERFECT look for your special day. I thrive on making my brides look and feel confident and bringing out not only their inner beauty, but their outer beauty as well.

Contact by email: krystlemkandler@gmail.com

*Travel fee is based on location*

boo2

Styles By KK 5
Styles By KK 6

Kayla Grotelueschen · Married on 07/05/2019

Couldn't be Happier

Krystle did such an amazing job with makeup for our wedding! It was over 90 degrees and super humid and the makeup stayed on all night and looked amazing. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/09/2019
    Styles By KK 7
    Styles By KK 8
    Styles By KK 9

Andrea · Married on 10/14/2017

KK was a dream to work with! She made me feel like the best version of myself on my big day. She came early in the morning to make myself and my bridal party look picture perfect. The airbrush makeup she did, didn’t budge all day. And she was able to bring out my best features. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone. The woman is a magician with a makeup brush.

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Styles By KK 10
    Styles By KK 11
    Styles By KK 12

Veronica · Married on 06/11/2016

Krystle is AMAZING! I can not say enough great things about her! Krystle did my makeup for my engagement photos and wedding. She also did my Mother's makeup on my wedding day and I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. Krystle listened to me on what look I was going for and was open to changes if I wanted to try something different. Krystle is knowledgable, professional and amazing at what she does! I HIGHLY recommend Krystle for your wedding or any occasion!!!

Sent on 12/12/2017