This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2023

Styledbyyes is a wedding hairstylist operating out of Port Washington, New York. Owner Yessy's mission is to make you look and feel like the best version of yourself when you walk down the aisle. With her attention to detail and well-honed expertise, she can bring your vision to life.

From classic updos to fabulous fishtail braids, the options are endless for your wedding hair at Styledbyyes. Yessy will customize your chosen style to fit your tastes and showcase your natural beauty, so you can arrive at your wedding celebration looking like yourself but just a little more glam! Getting your hair wedding ready can start long before the big day; Yessy and the team offer keratin treatments, extensions, and coloring services to maximize your hair health before you say, 'I do.'

Yessy believes that communication is key when planning your wedding beauty look. She offers hair trials and consultations to ensure the big decisions are made before your big day arrives, and on that special morning, you can focus on relaxing and spending time with loved ones.

If you want a timeless wedding hairstyle that you will remember for years to come, contact Styledbyyes today to get your journey started.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$300

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$150

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$300

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$150

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts

100% Recommended by couples

Z
Zara Sent on 06/09/2023

Fantastic!!

Yessy was absolutely fantastic! She was friendly and professional, and really worked with me to find the best hairstyle for my bridal shower and wedding. I absolutely loved her work and got so many compliments throughout the day.

Thank you Yessy!!
Maura
Maura O. Sent on 06/06/2023

Amazing and unforgettable

Yessy is so helpful, engaging, professional, kind, and does such beautiful work couldn’t have asked for a better person to do my hair on my wedding day.
B
Brittany Sent on 04/16/2023

Yes to Yes!

Yessi has been my go-to stylist not just because she’s incredibly skillful at what she does (hello, hair!) but, she is fun, lively and meticulous—which makes for creativity to take the spot light. Yessi has a natural knack for the basic blow out, eye-catching up-do’s, luscious bouncy curls, and all in between. She has risen to every occasion and with just a brief “agenda” of what I’m looking for, style wise, she becomes inventive, and surprises me with more of a beautiful hair-do than I ever could have imagined. She is punctual, tidy, kind, generous with her time, and a true soul. I am grateful for Yessi & her work because it’s a pleasure to work with someone who has become not only someone I trust, but a true friend who shines doing what she loves. Thank you, Yessi, for being YOU! 💕Britt
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner

Deals

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Team

Yessy Villalobos
Yessy Villalobos
Owner

Hi, I'm Yessy!

My belief is that beauty comes from within. My passion is to help you radiate what’s already yours to create the perfect wedding day look.

​I love being outdoors. It soothes my soul, inspires me, and brings me joy and happiness. I use nature as my inspiration to bring out my creativity. When I'm not in the salon or someone's home styling and glamming, you'll find me in the woods, hiking, climbing, and breathing it all in.

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding