El Dorado Hills, CA, Shingle Springs, CA 95762 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

10 Reviews for Studio Twenty Photography

Sarah · Married on 09/12/2018

Thank you for capturing a milestone for our family. A moment of my daughters life that marks the end of her childhood and the beginning of her adulthood, her Senior year. We love how you brought out her beautiful but hard to obtain smile and the joy in her eyes. We will definitely be using you for more family milestones and memories to come.

Sent on 04/09/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/10/2017

I just had family portraits done with Studio twenty (Albert Krabbe)! We loved how our photos came out!! It was me ,my husband & our 3 small daughters who are very hard to get any pictures of! I love how great they were with the kids & really brought out their personalities in the pictures! I love there unique yet simplistic photography style really fit our family! Albert was very professional to work with & just a fun guy to be around! We are so happy & will use them again for pictures!

Sent on 02/25/2017

Nikki · Married on 06/03/2017

Albert is truly amazing to work with! He made my girls and I feel so relaxed and happy throughout the whole session even though my girls can take a little while to warm up in front of new people or a camera. He had such great ideas for backgrounds and poses. When the link for the pictures came to my email I was so excited to see how beautiful they were! I will continue to use Studio Twenty Photography for all family photos and events!

Sent on 07/08/2017