Studio H

• The Beauty Studio NH
  • Premiere Makeup & Hair

2 Reviews for Studio H

Jenna · Married on 05/23/2015

I had my hair and my 2 bridesmaid's hair done for my wedding here and would highly recommend Studio H for your fancy hair-do's! Since I was planning my wedding from afar, I was unable to do they typical one month ahead of time trial run, but instead did it 2 days before my wedding. They had no problem with it and the trial and day of went smoothly. I loved my hair and she was able to do my hair and my 2 girl's hair in 2 hours and they all were perfect. None of our hair fell out the entire night of the wedding (getting our hair done at 11am and the night finished at 8pm...I thought that was pretty darn good!). Plus, they were nice enough to come in when they were closed just for us so I could have my hair done by them for my wedding. Very nice and personable and very reasonably priced!! $50 deposit for the trial run and $50-55 per updo?? Yes please!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Meagan was FANTASTIC. She was incredibly flexible in coming to do hair/make up on site at a rustic summer camp just south of Keene. She did a wonderful job of making us look natural and like the best versions of ourselves. She was fun to work with and getting ready ran very smoothly. I did a trial run with her about a week before the wedding and she made sure that I had the exact look that I wanted. Thank you; I would recommend your services to anyone!

Sent on 10/19/2015