PO Box 1203, Bremerton, WA 98337 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About studio G occasions

studio G occasions

Creating and conducting stylish, stress-free celebrations is not only our business, it is our passion!

studio G occasions is the boutique wedding and special event floral design, planning and coordination company for the West Puget Sound region. studio G occasions gives our clients our personalized attention., listening to your dreams and working tirelessly to find innovative ways to make them a reality. We create a unique event tailored to your specific design and financial constraints. So whether you want an extravagant fete or elegance on a budget, we will do our utmost to make your event happen flawlessly and beautifully. Our services include full service floral and event design, wedding planning and coordination, event set up and take down, answers to etiquette questions, guest list management, vendor selection assistance and management, seating charts, and timeline creation and management, and more.

Follow studio G occasions on

kuppin miller005
samanthasbouquet
coluccibouquetdetail

18 Reviews for studio G occasions

Karen and her assistant provided day of coordination at my wedding and thanks to them, the event went so smoothly! They are worth every penny and were so great to work with. I can be a bit of a control freak but they took care of everything and I actually got to enjoy my wedding day without worrying about all the small details. I strongly recommend them!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Vanessa · Married on 07/20/2014

We wanted a rustic, outdoor setting overlooking the water for our wedding venue, so we chose Kitsap Memorial State Park. Being a state park, the venue comes with very little services, so we decided we needed a day-of coordinator to make sure all of the little things came together on our big day. We chose Karen with Special G Occasions because she was familiar with the venue and was reasonably priced compared to many coordinators I looked into. This was one of the very best decisions we made! My future mother-in-law was very upset at first, thinking family should be able to take care of the types of things Karen would help with, but she even was blown away by how helpful Karen was and realized we couldn't have done it without her. Karen really stepped in whenever I asked for her input during the planning process. I really appreciated all of her wedding experience - she was like my personal wedding planning advisor. She also ran the rehearsal the day before the wedding, and she and her assistant, Diane, ran everything seemlessly the day of the wedding such that my family and wedding party didn't have to worry about anything. Thank you so much, Karen!

You really stepped in wherever I needed input along the way, and the day would never have gone as seemlessly if we didn't have you. My mother-in-law was so upset when we told her we'd hired a day-of-coordinator because she thought family should have been able to take care of everything and it was a waste of money; however, she told me extremely enthusiastically that she was wrong, and that she didn't know what we would have done without you.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Melissa · Married on 09/10/2011

Several months before my wedding, I realized that I was going to need some help getting things done, since the majority of both of our families live out of state. I received a very quick response to my initial inquiry from Karen and we set up a meeting.

Other than a few meetings, emails, and phone calls, we really didn't need to have a lot of contact, which definitely kept my stress-level to a minimum! Karen had wonderful ideas about the things I wanted for the wedding, and I trusted her to make those ideas a reality. We had a last-minute change of rehearsal location, and Karen had no problem coming up with an alternate location and making it happen.

The day of the wedding, after getting ready all morning and getting to the venue, I arrived to find everything in perfect order...and it waws GORGEOUS!! The ceremony site, the reception hall, the bouquets/centerpieces, EVERYTHING was absolutely beautiful and even more than I could have dreamed of for my wedding. Karen has amazing vision and I would recommend her and her team to ALL brides. Even if you don't think you need a wedding planner/coordinator, believe me, Studio G is worth the phone call!!!

Thanks so much, Karen!

~Melissa, Grapeview, WA

Sent on 10/23/2011

studio G occasions's reply:

It was my pleasure to be part of your special celebration!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

studio G occasions FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• studio G occasions 1
    Ask About Our Military Discount!
    studio G occasions is proud of our US Military and grateful for their service to our country. If you or your fiance are on active duty with the US Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, or Coast Guard, and you sign a contract for one of our wedding planning and coordination package, we are pleased to offer you a discount on that package.

• Aubin Ahrens Photography
    Aubin Ahrens Photography Wedding Photographers

Karen and her staff are wonderful to work with. Despite a rainy day with a late start, Karen helped make the day run smoothly and stress free. Studio G did a wonderful job and we look forward to working with them again!

• Essence of the Thymes
    Essence of the Thymes Wedding Caterers

Karen G is great to work with. She has amazing talent making any space absolutely beautiful.

• Beach Glass Cottage
    Beach Glass Cottage Banquet Halls

Karen is the go to gal. She attends to every detail with grace and style, making sure our day was spectacular and stress free all the little details were taken care of.

• PO Box 1203 Bremerton, 98337 See on map
    By appointment - at your convenience!