By Appointment 2010 E Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55413 Map · Phone number

About Studio B Floral Designs

For those seeking floral arrangements with creative flair, look no further than Studio B Floral Designs. Focusing our attention to our client's desires, Studio B Floral Designs combines our artistry with our customer's personal style to provide a memorable floral experience.

Flowers are a vital part of your wedding day. They will set the style of your wedding, while bringing beauty and elegance to your event. It is essential that you choose a florist that you feel comfortable working with to create the wedding you imagine. Studio B Floral Designs will take the time to listen to your vision. All work is custom designed for you, combining your tastes and preferences with our creativity.

Your bridal bouquet is one of the most important bunch of flowers that you will ever hold. It is an indication of the style and formality of your wedding, as well as your personality. Using fresh innovative ideas, Studio B Floral Designs create memorable bouquets to suit all budgets.

All florists do not process flowers the same way. At Studio B Floral Designs, we take every precaution while processing your flowers to ensure that they are fresh and will last as long as possible after your event. You have enough on your mind leading up to your wedding day. By choosing Studio B Floral Designs to be your wedding day florist, you can feel confident that our designs will bring you and your guests enjoyment long after your event.

Your wedding day deserves the personal attention, creativity and quality that Studio B Floral Designs offer.

Follow Studio B Floral Designs on

Little Log House Wedding
hwp 145 51 164782 1564416776

13 Reviews for Studio B Floral Designs

Elly · Married on 05/06/2017

I met with and/or emailed 7 or 8 florists for our wedding and just couldn't find someone who understood what I was looking for and willing to stay in my budget. I was so thrilled when I met Tami. At our first meeting, she was so well prepared with thoughts, ideas and examples. She patiently explained different options to me since I'm far from a flower guru. :) She was kind, nice and so fun to work with. For me, I had a pretty strict budget on flowers and Tami did not make me feel bad about that- instead she got me excited about what she could do and still be within our budget (actually came in under!). When I saw the flowers at the hotel on my wedding day, it brought tears to my eyes. She did such an amazing job. The bouquets, the centerpieces, the loose florals along our head table- it was all so beautiful and I could not have been happier with the result. We received alot of compliments on the flowers and I was so pleased with how they turned out. Tami was great to work with, quick to reply and is so great at what she does. She helped this stressed bride find the perfect fit for her wedding- she will do it for you too! :)

Sent on 06/12/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2016

Tami did a great job with our wedding flowers! I met with Tami twice to go over my vision for flowers and colors. She was great at suggesting flowers that fit my vision and that would hold up well for the whole day. When the flowers arrived on Wedding day it was so fun to see exactly what she came up with. My bouquet was exactly what I wanted - perfect size and colors. All the flowers looked great with the wedding party attire and centerpieces looked perfect on the tables at the reception.

Sent on 09/15/2016

Kelsey · Married on 02/27/2016

Studio B Floral was the perfect choice for our wedding flowers. I was worried about being able to afford the floral centerpieces I had always dreamed of but we worked together to find flower choices that fit within my budget and were still exactly what I had dreamt of. Everything for the reception, ceremony and personal flowers was amazing! I would recommend Studio B to anyone!

Sent on 03/09/2016

Studio B Floral Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 185.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 120.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 99.00

• Weddings at The Broz
    Weddings at The Broz Historic Weddings

Tami with Studio B is absolutely amazing at what she does! She is able to create the most amazing florals in almost any size and style you can come up with! She has been an amazing partner to us and we recommend her to all of our amazing couples!

• James Ramsay Photography
    James Ramsay Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Tami, the owner and head designer at Studio B Floral, many times at wedding events and other functions. You are in good hands with Studio B Floral. She knows a lot of people in the wedding industry and can no doubt introduce you to some other great vendors.

• Brooke Ringdahl of ta'rooke photography
    Brooke Ringdahl of ta'rooke photography Wedding Photographers

Studio B Floral's designs are breathtaking. Bridal Bouquets, Centerpieces, Boutonnieres, and more all have unparalleled quality. If you want high quality floral book Studio B for your wedding.

• By Appointment 2010 E Hennepin Ave Minneapolis, MN, 55413 See on map