112 N Main Street, River Falls, WI 54022 Map · Phone number

About Brooke Ringdahl of ta'rooke photography

Hello and thank you for visiting my page!

I am a Minneapolis/St. Paul Wedding and Portrait Photographer, a wife, a mother, and a dog lover. As a wife I know what it’s like to plan the perfect wedding and to love someone endlessly. As a mother I know what it’s like to nurture a child inside me and to have created a new found love that cannot be put in words. As a dog lover I know what it’s like to call your dog your first child and to sleep in many uncomfortable positions to accommodate them sleeping in your bed. As a photographer I can cherish each and every moment in life and capture this for you in what I call LifeStyle photography.

I have been photographing life, people and events for over ten years and I would love to meet you and your family and learn about what makes you smile and capture that for you for a lifetime.

Feel free to contact me with any suggestions, comments, or questions. Make sure you stop by the galleries and visit my blog to see my most recent work.

Follow Brooke Ringdahl of ta'rooke photography on

19 Reviews for Brooke Ringdahl of ta'rooke photography

Shawna · Married on 11/16/2013

Pictures were absolutely beautiful and she was such a wonderful person to work with. We are extremely happy we chose Brooke, and can't wait to work with her again!

Sent on 01/24/2014

April Joy · Married on 08/03/2012

Brooke was an amazing photographer for our wedding! Our wedding had quite a few unique elements we wanted captured and Brook did a wonderful job making that happen. We used 3 aisles during our service and she was able to capture everyone coming and going. Our flower girl was only 10 months old at the time and she got some very cute pictures of her with and with out adults. We wanted our married friends to be able to have pictures of themselves if they wanted and she was able to fit them in. After the wedding we only took a few pictures at the church, but then took her with our whole wedding party on a trolley ride through down town. We stopped and took some wonderful photos throughout the trip. Finally when my mothers family asked for big family pictures including family that would not be guests, Brooke came to the grooms dinner and took family pictures there. Truly a delight to work with. I can't wait to order a canvas print for our home.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Shannon · Married on 07/28/2012

I would recommend Brooke Ringdahl of Ta'rooke Photography to everyone, regardless of the occasion that you are using her as a photographer for. We used her for both our engagement photos and our wedding photos and our expectations were far surpassed on both occasions. She captures amazing moments and memories in a very creative, artistic way. Our photos take us back to the exact occasion each time we look at them. We couldn't be happier with the quality of her work. In addition, she has an infectious personality which makes the whole process so much fun. She's an amazing lady with a tremendous amount of talent who loves what she does, and it definitely shows in her attitude and work. Brooke will go above and beyond your greatest expectations to create exactly what you are looking for, and then some.

Sent on 10/03/2012

• Top the Table
    Top the Table Wedding Florists

Brooke is an awesome photographer and blast to know! She'll make your session fun and memorable!

• PaperThick Ink
    PaperThick Ink Wedding Invitations

At Brooke Ringdahl Photography, all of Brooke's clients are her friends. Brooke's 16+ years of professional photography work reveals itself the moment we begin our day with her. Her demeanor and humor will place you at your ease. I place my trust in her vast experience and honed technicality. I place my business with her because of her professionalism and assertiveness. I am always, always, 100% rewarded with her artistry and transcending images.

• Personalized Wine Labels Etc.com
    Personalized Wine Labels Etc.com Wedding Favors

Brooke has such an incredible eye for capturing the beautiful moments in life. Her photographs are beyond exceptional. Brooke takes the time to get to know you so she can truly capture who you are in the pictures she takes. I would highly recommend Brooke for your wedding day.

• 112 N Main Street River Falls, 54022 See on map