Studio 8 Salon and Spa

Lancaster, PA View map

Kate and her team of passionate bridal stylists are excited to be a part of your special day. Kate specializes in special occasion hair styling and makeup and has over eight years of experience working weddings in Lancaster County. Kate and her team strive to make each bride’s day-of hair and makeup prep a positive, stress-free experience.

Visit Studio8Lancaster.com to view our Bridal Gallery, testimonials, and more!

• Woman-owned

1 User photo

• Valerie
    Valerie K. Married on 10/09/2020

Love LOVE Kate and her team

I cannot thank Kate and her team enough for the amount of compassion and flexibility when it came to our originally scheduled 4/4/20 wedding. Rescheduling for July and then finally celebrating in October, Kate was able to accommodate every time! First off, Kate and her team's work is beautiful. I'm not a fan of heavy makeup and what I got was far from a heavy look! My look was completely natural, but elevated! The airbrush and mink lashes are a must! I would say the same for all the ladies that got their makeup and hair done. Second, Kate and her team are fun! I honestly felt like they were part of our crew! I was so impressed with Studio 8 that when I'm in town, I plan to visit for non bridal services :)
    Alexandria Married on 10/12/2019

Love love loved my hair

Kate and her staff were absolutely amazing!! I loved my hair and makeup so much and could not have asked for it to be any better! Kate worked with me to make sure all 7 of my bridesmaids, and 3 mother getting their hair and makeup would be done in time to not mess up our timeline. Our photographer was amazed when she finished perfectly on time! I HIGHLY recommend Studio 8 for your wedding hair and makeup!
    Jennifer Married on 04/05/2019

Kate and Jane at Studio 8 are amazing! Highly recommend!

Kate and Jane did our hair and makeup for my wedding and I cannot say enough good things about both of them! Not only do they do some amazingly creative hairstyles and beautiful makeup, but they are both so fun to hang out when getting ready! Studio 8 is super responsive, super knowledgeable, and very organized. Highly recommend!

Team

Kate Lucas
Kate Lucas
Owner, Hair & Makeup Artist

Kate Lucas, Owner and Lead Bridal Technician of Studio 8 Salon and Spa has over eight years of experience working weddings in Lancaster County. Prioritzing her clients, Kate's mission is to make each bride's day-of hair and makeup prep a positive, stress-free experience. Kate gives extra attention to her bridal hair and makeup consultations and trials to provide a friendly, personal experience that caters to client satisfaction. She prides herself on continuing education, always eager to learn the newest trends and techniques in the wedding industry.

30N Lime St. Lancaster, PA, 17602
Location of (Studio 8 Salon and Spa)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding