Studio 35 Photography

Moss Landing, CA View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

Hello! I’m Ruben Nuñez, a Monterey Bay Wedding Photographer.

I specialize in creative and candid wedding photography with a photojournalistic, contemporary style. I approach your wedding day as a storyteller; capturing real, honest emotion and those fleeting moments that make you unique and tell your love story. All my wedding collections include all day coverage and no limits on images taken. My ultimate goal is to create natural, timeless, moving and artistic imagery that you will treasure, share and display your entire life.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• F
    Francisco Married on 08/26/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    cant go wrong with Ruben, he is very creative and detailed oriented. He is not pushy with time and makes sure that the couple feels comfortable during the photo shoots. 5/5
    Julie Married on 05/06/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I would Like to share about my experience with Ruben Nunez of Studio 35 Photography. My wedding motto was the less stress, the better. I didn’t want the drama of a crazy wedding, or vendors that didn’t make me feel at ease, which made working with Ruben perfect. In terms of communication, he is top notch and super professional. He answered emails very quickly and, since my husband worked many hours during the week, we were able to do a Skype consultation. Translation: he is very flexible! In the days leading up to the wedding, he was sure to check in on details and, on the day of the wedding, he was right where he said he would be at the time agreed upon. During the wedding ceremony, we dealt with a tricky situation of the sun coming out when the entire day had been gloomy, and he was able to transition his lighting with ease. During the wedding reception, he was a shadow and we hardly noticed he was there, but he captured the most amazing candid shots. Speaking of his amazing photos, we received our photos via an online download portal in the time frame promised. I could go on, but I would suggest contacting him and seeing for yourself. He is a wonderfully humble family man with such a gift and a keen eye. You won’t be disappointed! Ps: If you’d like to see our photos, check out the album for Julie and Ruben Lopez.
  • User2887553 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ruben shot an elopement ceremony on short notice for us. We were worried about who we'd get on such short notice. We had no idea we were about to get such an amazing, professional, and talented photographer. Ruben was a great communicator and dealt with our impromptu ceremony like a champ. Afterwards he made us feel completely at ease as he guided us through poses that made for some spectator portraits. I can't recommend him highly enough!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

11008 Efada Dr Moss Landing, CA, 93312
Location of (Studio 35 Photography)

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding