San Diego, CA 92123 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 38
  • Deals 4

About StreamLine Events

Welcome to Streamline Events!

StreamLine Events is based in San Diego, Ca. It is your "One Stop Shop" for all your event needs! No matter what type of event... with over 20 years of Professional Experience in the Entertainment Industry, there is no event too small or large that we cant handle! We will even travel for events if needed anywhere in California and other states.

We do Weddings, Anniversaries, Celebrity Events, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Graduations, High School, Night Clubs, Car Shows, Military, Private Organizations, and Many More!!!

Streamline Events will go further than any other company (to the best of our ability) to help you make your event a success...even if you Don't hire us! Your event is very important to us, we aim to give you a "Night to Remember" no matter what! StreamLine Events believes that your entertainment should be the Best at all times! "If you going to put the time and effort into looking for us, you better believe its going to be a "Great Night".

Follow StreamLine Events on

StreamLine Events 5
StreamLine Events 6
  • Brenna

Brenna B. · Married on 06/08/2019

Great energy & a veteran in the DJ world!

If you want a DJ that knows how to improvise, has a great speaking voice & energy, you can get along with, and has the obvious notion for perfect song choices YOU envisioned, Vill is the guy.

DJs are a critical vendor (at least for our family because the love for music and dancing) and Vill stepped it up completely by: having the perfect first dancing party song, knowing how to facilitate (without too much information), and being so knowledgeable of the different genres of music we wanted.

I had no doubt or worry with Vill the day-of because I knew that he would know what to do and what’s song to play to keep the party going!

I would not have gotten a more perfect DJ for our wedding.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Sophia Agapay · Married on 02/17/2019

Awesome and accommodating

Vill was a great DJ for our wedding! He was very professional and was able to accommodate last minutes changes as we were suppose to have our ceremony outside but moved it indoor due to the weather. He was also our MC and announced everything right on schedule. The music was on point! He was able to accommodate our older guests love for line dancing and also our younger guest with old school hip hop/r&b. He had our guest dancing all night!!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Aileen · Married on 12/01/2018

A DJ who keeps the party going!

Vil was amazing! He was very easy to work with from the beginning. He met with myself and my (now) husband at somewhere convenient for us and provided us with a breakdown of what he could offer. His price was one that no other DJ could beat and to be honest, I'm glad we didn't shop around after meeting him because he delivered on the day of with quality. He was even threw in the uprights, which definitely made a difference on the mood for the evening. He played songs that catered to our guests (both young and old) and kept the dance floor busy. I recommended him to another friend who is getting married this year and she was also happy with the results she saw at our wedding. I highly recommend StreamLine Events!

Sent on 02/08/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

StreamLine Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

4 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• StreamLine Events 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • StreamLine Events 2
    Govt. Emp. Discount

15% Off your event package.

• StreamLine Events 3
    MILITARY DISCOUNT

For all Active Duty, Reservists, and Veterans, please ask about our Military Discount

See More Deals

• Cassia Karin Photography
    Cassia Karin Photography Wedding Photographers

Vill is a fantastic DJ. Easy to work with, fun to be around, and keeps a great line of music rolling flawlessly. I loved working with him as a photographer because he was in constant communication with me. We stayed on the same page so that the schedule ran smooth, and our bride and groom could enjoy every minute without thinking about what to do next. Vill kept me cued for each announcement so I wouldn't miss a single shot. Streamline Events is Pro! I highly recommend him. Cassia Karin

• Studio 512
    Studio 512 Wedding Photographers

Vill and his team were energetic and confident and they kept the crowd entertained and the couple happy.

• Jacqueline Ashley Events
    Jacqueline Ashley Events Wedding Planners

Vil was a great vendor to work with. From the time I contacted him to do a wedding only 3 months away, to the end of the reception he was on top of everything and professional. He goes above and beyond what the client expects and made my job easier. My bride was exceptionally happy and I can't wait to work with him again.

• San Diego, 92123 See on map