San Diego, CA 92123 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 38

About StreamLine Events

Welcome to Streamline Events!

StreamLine Events is based in San Diego, Ca. It is your "One Stop Shop" for all your event needs! No matter what type of event... with over 20 years of Professional Experience in the Entertainment Industry, there is no event too small or large that we cant handle! We will even travel for events if needed anywhere in California and other states.

We do Weddings, Anniversaries, Celebrity Events, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Graduations, High School, Night Clubs, Car Shows, Military, Private Organizations, and Many More!!!

Streamline Events will go further than any other company (to the best of our ability) to help you make your event a success...even if you Don't hire us! Your event is very important to us, we aim to give you a "Night to Remember" no matter what! StreamLine Events believes that your entertainment should be the Best at all times! "If you going to put the time and effort into looking for us, you better believe its going to be a "Great Night".

Follow StreamLine Events on

StreamLine Events 6
  • Irene

Irene and Robin · Married on 10/13/2018

Streamline Events-- a DJ's DJ

StreamLine Events wasn't our first choice to host our wedding reception, but that was only because my uncle was an established DJ himself and we were hoping he'd be our DJ for our reception. To our luck, he had been booked for another gig way before we approached him. Totally bummed he couldn't be there for us, my uncle referred us to the only DJ company he trusted for his own niece's celebration and that was Streamline Events.

From our very first meeting, we knew my uncle had put us in good hands. Vill was utterly professional, accommodating, and easy-going. He was there from day one at the venue walk-through with my event coordinator and was always available to answer my emails and calls. Not only did Streamline Events handle the music and hosting of the event, but they also provided uplighting using state of the art equipment. We decided to keep the venue decor sparse because we believed the existing venue decor already added a lot to the ambiance (shark fossils and sea life exhibits already established the ocean theme-- reception was held at Birch Aquarium at Scripps). But the night of our reception, my husband and I were amazed at how the uplighting totally transformed the space, bringing an ethereal and magical feel to it! Vill knew the right color themes to make the space look classy and surreal and not like a cheap night club, which had been my fear.

Vill also rocks as an emcee! Articulate, funny, and charming, he has good instincts on how to read an audience. As sad as we were my uncle couldn't DJ our reception, we are so happy with how Streamline events handled the night. We are forever grateful!

• Erin

Erin · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing and perfect

Vill and streamline events made our wedding! With the up lighting and detail he put into the ambiance, it was perfection. The music kept people on the dance floor all night which was all we could ask for. His MC skills made the night run so smooth. I would recommend them a 100 times over and will be using them for any other events we may have.
    Thank you Vill!

Manya · Married on 09/20/2018

Vill!!! YDude, you are the man!!! We truly appreciate your professionalism and working with the program as it changed often during our wedding. lol Vill was so flexible with my family and the many curve balls we threw because of our Samoan traditions. All of our music flowed so well and everything was more than perfect. We gave a list of music to Vill to use if he needed some options of what we like to listen to... and he came through 100x with a great vibe for our wedding. My family has a DJ group that usually plays at all our events, but since Green Gables doesn't let us bring on our own DJ, we had to chose from their vendor list. No doubt, all the reviews we read were great about Vill. Everyone enjoyed him! Thank you again Vill for you awesome skills. Truly appreciate you! -The Connors

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

StreamLine Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Cassia Karin Photography
    Cassia Karin Photography Wedding Photographers

Vill is a fantastic DJ. Easy to work with, fun to be around, and keeps a great line of music rolling flawlessly. I loved working with him as a photographer because he was in constant communication with me. We stayed on the same page so that the schedule ran smooth, and our bride and groom could enjoy every minute without thinking about what to do next. Vill kept me cued for each announcement so I wouldn't miss a single shot. Streamline Events is Pro! I highly recommend him. Cassia Karin

• Studio 512
    Studio 512 Wedding Photographers

Vill and his team were energetic and confident and they kept the crowd entertained and the couple happy.

• Jacqueline Ashley Events
    Jacqueline Ashley Events Wedding Planners

Vil was a great vendor to work with. From the time I contacted him to do a wedding only 3 months away, to the end of the reception he was on top of everything and professional. He goes above and beyond what the client expects and made my job easier. My bride was exceptionally happy and I can't wait to work with him again.

• San Diego, CA 92123 See on map