StreamLine Events Reviews

StreamLine Events 6
  • Irene

Irene and Robin · Married on 10/13/2018

Streamline Events-- a DJ's DJ

StreamLine Events wasn't our first choice to host our wedding reception, but that was only because my uncle was an established DJ himself and we were hoping he'd be our DJ for our reception. To our luck, he had been booked for another gig way before we approached him. Totally bummed he couldn't be there for us, my uncle referred us to the only DJ company he trusted for his own niece's celebration and that was Streamline Events.

From our very first meeting, we knew my uncle had put us in good hands. Vill was utterly professional, accommodating, and easy-going. He was there from day one at the venue walk-through with my event coordinator and was always available to answer my emails and calls. Not only did Streamline Events handle the music and hosting of the event, but they also provided uplighting using state of the art equipment. We decided to keep the venue decor sparse because we believed the existing venue decor already added a lot to the ambiance (shark fossils and sea life exhibits already established the ocean theme-- reception was held at Birch Aquarium at Scripps). But the night of our reception, my husband and I were amazed at how the uplighting totally transformed the space, bringing an ethereal and magical feel to it! Vill knew the right color themes to make the space look classy and surreal and not like a cheap night club, which had been my fear.

Vill also rocks as an emcee! Articulate, funny, and charming, he has good instincts on how to read an audience. As sad as we were my uncle couldn't DJ our reception, we are so happy with how Streamline events handled the night. We are forever grateful!

• Erin

Erin · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing and perfect

Vill and streamline events made our wedding! With the up lighting and detail he put into the ambiance, it was perfection. The music kept people on the dance floor all night which was all we could ask for. His MC skills made the night run so smooth. I would recommend them a 100 times over and will be using them for any other events we may have.
    Thank you Vill!

Manya · Married on 09/20/2018

Vill!!! YDude, you are the man!!! We truly appreciate your professionalism and working with the program as it changed often during our wedding. lol Vill was so flexible with my family and the many curve balls we threw because of our Samoan traditions. All of our music flowed so well and everything was more than perfect. We gave a list of music to Vill to use if he needed some options of what we like to listen to... and he came through 100x with a great vibe for our wedding. My family has a DJ group that usually plays at all our events, but since Green Gables doesn't let us bring on our own DJ, we had to chose from their vendor list. No doubt, all the reviews we read were great about Vill. Everyone enjoyed him! Thank you again Vill for you awesome skills. Truly appreciate you! -The Connors

Cathrine · Married on 08/18/2018

There are not enough words to not only thank DJ Vill (VSmooth) for his incredible entertaining service, but recommend him and Streamline Events to other couples out there searching for the perfect DJ. Immediately when our fulltime wedding planner introduced him to us, we knew he would be perfect. Vill is charismatic, but also honest and straight to the point, which is what we really apprecaited, especially early on in the wedding process. He explained the contract, his services, and what to expect in the simplest of terms for us and helped guide us along the way. Leading up to the wedding day, Vill was easy to schedule phone conferences with (as we were out of state and having a destination wedding), and responded promptly to all our e-mails. Not only was DJ Vill our DJ, but he also emcee'd and made sure everything went smoothly and as planned! He was AMAZING at reading the crowd and knew how to get our guests motivated to either dance or participate in whatever part of the wedding program we had planned. Our guests absolutely adored him (even commented on his good looks); aside from his appearances, he showcased his musical talents to our benefit and entertainment. Young and old were on the dance floor; but what I appreciated and loved the most is that he was able to pick up what types of music my husband and I love, as well as our guests. My husband and I do not like techno, and DJ Vill made sure there was no techno played and we told him we want music that everyone can really dance and groove to. In fact, throughout the night, if we were not dancing, we were bopping our heads and singing along. Every single song that we picked for certain aspects of the reception, e.g. grand entrances, father/daughter dance, cake-cutting song, etc., he perfectly timed them and played the exact parts we wanted to be heard at specific points. I may be biased, but out of the weddings we have attended, DJ Vill is the best and I wish he could DJ all our events back on the East Coast!

Mallory · Married on 06/30/2018

We had such a great experience going with Vill and his team. Having spoken to various DJ's it took one call with Vill and we knew he was the guy right for the job. He was very knowledgeable about weddings and he offered all a wide array of options with lighting, speakers, mics, music and more. We explained that my husband's side from Germany was coming to the wedding so the music had to appeal to both the American and German sides of our family and Vill delivered. He played various popular German tunes that got all of our guests on the dance floor even the ones who couldn't understand the language :) It was a great time bringing our two families together and on the dance floor; it made our night so special. We can't thank StreamLine Events enough for engaging all of our guests and keeping the music upbeat and people on the dance floor!

StreamLine Events 7
    StreamLine Events 8
    StreamLine Events 9
    StreamLine Events 10
    StreamLine Events 11
    StreamLine Events 12

Carl · Married on 04/14/2018

Vill was awesome all the way around. From initial contact, meet up, and the event. We loved the energy he brought to our event.

Randy · Married on 09/16/2017

Vill is great to work with, very easy to talk too. Very detailed oriented and efficient. Will definitely use him again.

Lindsey · Married on 09/03/2017

We are so happy we hired Vil as our DJ! He was able to work with us on some last minute changes and the possibility of rain at our venue. He did a great job as MC for the wedding and most of all with the music! We gave him a few "must plays" and he picked the rest of the music, our dance floor was never empty! Everyone from my 5 year old nephews to my 88 year old grandma! I would highly recommend him!

Katie · Married on 08/12/2017

Vill and his team were super professional and very on top of things from the beginning of planning our wedding. Easy to get in contact with and very quick to respond to any questions I may have. Day of wedding I did not have a single worry. Everything went so smoothly and perfectly. All my guests complimented on the great music choice and how friendly the Entertainment crew were (and I had enough faith in them to allow them to pick most of the dancing music). Let's just say they did an amazing job overall! There was never a time where the dance floor was empty once dancing started. Thank you Vill and StreamLine Events for exceeding my expectations on my wedding day. Highly recommend them for anyone in need of a DJ for wedding, party, or any event!

Lauren · Married on 08/05/2017

I am so happy we choose StreamLine Events to DJ our wedding. This was the one vendor at our wedding who exceeded our expectations in quality and service. Our venue had challenges, because we had a beach wedding, outdoor dinner reception, and indoor dancing. Vill, of StreamLine Events, handled it all seamlessly! My sister was raving about the dance music choices. Vill even helped to fix our injured friend's crutches with gaffer's tape. Vill was communicative, professional, and helpful through the entire planning process. Vill played all our key wedding songs (some of which I am sure were unusual selections). SteamLine also provided fun lighting in the space. We were very happy with our decision and would recommend StreamLine Events to anyone planning an event or wedding.

Cal · Married on 07/01/2017

Streamline Events provided excellent DJ, sound, and lighting service for my wedding this past week. Vill was a true professional in making sure everything went smoothly as planned. Sound quality was awesome, music was great, and he was able to keep the crowd entertained as the master of ceremony. Their knowledge and experience in providing professional DJ service for weddings and events was exhibited throughout the wedding reception. This is not your family friend's DJ - he provided a clean setup and lighting catered to our motif.

Value was worth every penny, not to mention the price point was better then all of the other DJ's I inquired in town. He is meticulous in his service, will sit down with you over coffee to go over every detail, and is extremely personable.

Thanks Streamline Events for being a part of our wedding!!

Rosy and Calvin

Diana · Married on 02/04/2017

Vill with StreamLine Events was amazing. Extremely professional and organized. They made our special day even better with great music and beautiful lighting. Vill was very easy to work with and helped us by picking out great music to entertain our guests. I would highly recommend Vill for any future events!!!

Josh · Married on 01/28/2017

What can I say about Streamline Events. They are amazing. Even months before the wedding they kept in constant contact with us to ensure everything was going smoothly, regardless of whether it had to do with entertainment for the wedding. They know wedding planning can be stressful and they made us feel as if I were not only customers but family. The closer it got to our wedding day, my wife and I made changes to music, time of events, and small details and StreamLine Events were more than accommodating to the changes we wanted. They drove up from San Diego to Fullerton and showed up at the venue well before our setup time. Throughout the night, they were courteous and professional not to our family and friends but the staff at our venue and our other vendors. They ensured the music was fun and appropriate as we did have children at our wedding. The quiality and service provided was perfect. The sound quality of all their music was great. The uplighting provided made our venue more amazing. Can't thank the staff of SteamLine Events enough for an unforgettable night. Thank you so much!

Jeremiah · Married on 12/03/2016

Very easy to work with and any of our concerns were alleviated with his knowledge and expertise. My wife and I were well taken care of. All of the wedding equipment showed up early and ready to go and start on time. I'd highly recommend this company for a smooth flowing event.

Alysa · Married on 11/12/2016

Vil was awesome! Super organized and had tons of equipment. I knew I was in good hands and as a bride it's nice to have one less thing to worry about. Highly recommend him!

ANNA · Married on 10/22/2016

We loved our DJ Vill!!!! He got everything that we needed done!!! He was with us every step of the way!!! When we couldnt meet he would do face time consults which i thought was awesome!!! He responded to emails really quick and never kept us waiting!!! Our wedding lighting and music turned out so awesome i still have people coming up to me saying how they loved the music and lighting!!! We will for sure use Vill again for future events and recommend him to all family and friends!!!
    ?? Mr & Mrs Veluz

Rhealynn · Married on 10/22/2016

We found Vill with StreamLine Events through a referral from our photographer, and it was the best decision ever! Not only did Vill provide the music for our wedding, he also took care of our lighting needs (uplights, pin spot lights on our cake and flower centerpieces), microphones, and video screen for our slideshow and video. He worked well with our other wedding coordinators and vendors to make our reception a beautiful and fun experience. Highly recommend!!!

Rafi · Married on 10/08/2016

Cant say much but if you talk of professional, talk of great personality, talk of amazing taste of music acording to what ever your liking is, its vill who comes up to me , hes just all in all a great professional person.......

John and Anne · Married on 09/24/2016

Vill was so accommodating and really made our day so memorable. He was really easy to work with and made our event extra personal from ceremony to reception. What we really loved about Vill is he was explicit and very organized. He was also always available whenever we had any questions or wonderings. You never have to feel like your question might be "dumb" or "stupid" because he values them just the same. We've been to many weddings and special events where we feel like the music being played were just "time killers." Vill played songs that made everyone get up and dance and have fun. You will never find another affordable, professional, and awesome dj/emcee better than this guy.

Ashley · Married on 06/25/2016

Look no further! The StreamLine Events crew give an absolutely grade A experience. We had the pleasure of Vill as our DJ for our wedding this past weekend. With only a handful have picked songs by myself, I left the rest in his hands and I couldn't have asked for better! Just undeniable talent and would recommend EVERYTIME. Guests continuously both throughout the wedding as well as now after the fact, have complimented us on how fantastic our DJ was. Thank you so much and we look forward to having more events just so we can hire you again!

Jamie · Married on 06/18/2016

We are so thankful we found Vill with streamline events to DJ our wedding!!! Vill came highly recommend by our coordinator and she was spot on with her recommendation. He was so easy to work with and he really cared about our wedding experience. He listened to our needs, made recommendations when we had questions and went out of his way to meet with us multiple times in person to discuss our wedding day and make sure he really understood the vision we had for our special day. We really enjoyed working with Vill and his crew.

Janel · Married on 04/23/2016

Dj Vill was awesome! He played great music all night long and the floor was never empty!!! He was very professional and answered all of questions in a timely manner :) Thank you again Dj Vill!

Vill was my dj at my wedding and I don't know what I would've done without him! My wedding planner disappeared and next thing I know he took over and ran the show!! I didn't even have to ask him. He did a phenomenal job. The music for the ceremony and reception was perfect. He kept the wedding time line for us and was just wonderful! I am so thankful Vill was there to make this special day the best day ever!

The best DJ thus far! You will not regret it. DJ Vill and DJ Johnny are the best DJs out there. You will not find anyone even close. Thank you for making our wedding day one to remember! I love ALL the music you played from start until the end.

Jolinda · Married on 10/03/2015

My husband and I highly recommend DJVSmooth for your wedding (and other events too)! He was very professional and very attentive to our requests and needs. I know firsthand how stressful wedding planning can be, but with Vill on my Vendors Team, I didn't have to worry about anything concerning music at both our ceremony and reception. He made me feel at ease and confident that the evening would turn out perfect and it did!