Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

8 Reviews for Stratigos Banquet Centre

Excellent attention to detail and customer service was exceptional!!

Profile Picture Julianna, 12/27/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Stratigos Banquet Centre is the perfect place to have your wedding. Lauren was very attentive to our needs, even before we knew what we needed, and took excellent care of us. The food was unbelievable. Everything was amazing and beautiful.

Profile Picture Heather & Jason, 9/28/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can not say enough how much I appreciated the staff at Stratigos! Karen, Lynn and Lauren were all amazing women to work with and did everything they could to accommodate us. I had a lot of different ideas and a lot of set up necessary and they allowed us in two days early for set-up. They were wonderful with communication and just extremely amazing and went above and beyond to make my wedding wonderful!! The taste testings were great and allowed us the chance to really figure out our menu and let me tell you...the food the night of the wedding was even better than any testing! We had TONS of compliments on the food and portions. The margaritas and daiquiris were delicious also!! The pricing for Stratigos is very fair and you get a lot of "bang for your buck" - They are so accommodating with cookie trays and cake cutting and set up - Really, I would recommend them for any wedding or event!

Profile Picture Randi, 7/19/13, 8 Reviews