Stratigos Banquet Centre

131 Colonial Manor Rd, Irwin, PA 15642 Map · Phone number

8 Reviews for Stratigos Banquet Centre

Julianna · Married on 12/27/2015

Excellent attention to detail and customer service was exceptional!!

Heather & Jason · Married on 09/28/2013

Stratigos Banquet Centre is the perfect place to have your wedding. Lauren was very attentive to our needs, even before we knew what we needed, and took excellent care of us. The food was unbelievable. Everything was amazing and beautiful.

Randi · Married on 07/19/2013

I can not say enough how much I appreciated the staff at Stratigos! Karen, Lynn and Lauren were all amazing women to work with and did everything they could to accommodate us. I had a lot of different ideas and a lot of set up necessary and they allowed us in two days early for set-up. They were wonderful with communication and just extremely amazing and went above and beyond to make my wedding wonderful!! The taste testings were great and allowed us the chance to really figure out our menu and let me tell you...the food the night of the wedding was even better than any testing! We had TONS of compliments on the food and portions. The margaritas and daiquiris were delicious also!! The pricing for Stratigos is very fair and you get a lot of "bang for your buck" - They are so accommodating with cookie trays and cake cutting and set up - Really, I would recommend them for any wedding or event!

Stratigos Banquet Centre FAQ