S Harrington Street, Raleigh, NC 27603 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Story & Rhythm

Story & Rhythm is a husband and wife wedding photography and DJ company located in Raleigh, North Carolina. We specialize in crafting timeless, joyful and romantic wedding photography for your special day. Tosha and Brian are praised by previous clients for their thoughtful and helpful demeanor. Story & Rhythm specializes in photojournalistic and traditional styles of photography and epic reception parties.

Visit our website at www.storyandrhythm.com today! Ask about our travel and destination packages!

Follow Story & Rhythm on

52 Reviews for Story & Rhythm

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/08/2019

Professional & Accommodating

Stop your search! Story & Rhythm is who you need if you want an easy-going, stress-free photography experience. Tosha was extremely accommodating to all of my last min requests and all of the pictures we wanted to capture. There are Photo/DJ packages that are very reasonable but with just using the photography option alone I still had such a pleasant experience with this company. You always worry about if your pictures will reflect the special moments that you have in your mind. We were racing the sunset after our ceremony and Tosha still captured every loving detal. Thank you!!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Story & Rhythm's reply:

Hi Stephanie!! Thank you a bunch for the awesome review! I enjoyed meeting you guys! Your wedding day was so much fun and I'm so grateful that you all reached out to me! Thank you again and congrats again!

LeMeshia · Married on 10/19/2019

No one better!

Tosha and Brian are the best of the best! The epitome of professionalism and outstanding service. I was first introduced to both Tosha and Brian as they provided the photography and DJ services for my cousin’s wedding in May 2017. I got engaged later that year, and Tosha was the first person I reached out to, even before we had a wedding date! Tosha is always very responsive, and whenever we spoke we felt like old friends. I can’t begin to describe how beautiful our wedding photos turned out. Brian had our reception all the way turned up! We surprised our guests with a choreographed dance upon our entrance to the reception, and Brian was so gracious to create a dance mix upon my request. Tosha and Brian also travel! My wedding was in Virginia, although they are based in Raleigh, NC. I couldn’t be more pleased with the contributions that Tosha and Brian made for our special day. I will recommend them both 1,000 times over!

Sent on 02/14/2020

Story & Rhythm's reply:

Awww!! You guys made our day today! Thank you so much for this sweet review! Brian and I loved meeting and working with you both! I am truly going to miss our chats, but please keep in touch with us! Congratulations again guys!!

Tyler Muse · Married on 10/05/2019

The Best Duo in NC

I cannot say enough about Story & Rhythm! When I was looking for a photographer, I was slightly hesitant about booking because it is a large commitment. Once we met them for our engagement photos, all the worries went away. Story & Rhythm communicated every detail with us- even when we would take forever to respond back! They helped us greatly with selecting music and photo ideas. They were both timely, professional, friendly, and all around amazing! Brian supplied the ceremony music and set the mood for our formal wedding. My family and friends cannot get enough of the pictures and loved the music. While the sticker price was an initial shock- they were worth every single penny. I will highly recommend their photography and DJ services to everyone I know and am definitely planning to use them again!

Sent on 11/29/2019

Story & Rhythm's reply:

Hi Guys! Brian and I loved meeting and working with you guys! Thank you for sharing your friends, family and journey with us! Thank you so much for the review!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Story & Rhythm FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Slideshow
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2800
    2nd Shooter
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Story & Rhythm 1
    Free Engagement Session with Wedding Collection

What better way to announce your engagement to the world than with a fun engagement photo session! Receive a free engagement session when you book your wedding with us!

Email us at love@storyandrhythm.com to start planning your session today!

Offer ends February 29th, 2020!

• Reverend Kayelily Middleton Wedding Officiants

Story & Rhythm are a dynamic duo of husband and wife! Tosha is the photographer and Brian is the DJ. I have enjoyed working weddings with them and things always go smoothly. Tosha is a fabulous photographer and has been kind enough to share her images with me for my blog. Brian is always accommodating of my microphone and the ceremony sound is perfect. I highly recommend them!

• Donnell Perry Photography Wedding Photographers

It's always a pleasure to work with Story & Rhythm. They know the industry and always deliver a quality product. We are looking forward to working with them more next year!

• DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh-Brownstone-University Hotel Weddings

Tosha and Brian are such a sweet DJ & photographer duo! Their work as a team is very professional and fun. Tosha makes sure to capture each sweet moment while Brian keeps the party going all night long!

• S Harrington Street Raleigh, NC, 27603 See on map
    9197928750 (Phone number)
    Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Friday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. We offer weekday evening consultations. Our office is closed on Saturday and Sunday as we are usually out working weddings and special events.
    Location of (Story & Rhythm)