Story & Rhythm

• Photos & Videos 20
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Story & Rhythm

Story & Rhythm is a husband and wife wedding photography and DJ company located in Raleigh, North Carolina. We specialize in crafting timeless, joyful and romantic wedding photography for your special day. Tosha and Brian are praised by previous clients for their thoughtful and helpful demeanor. Story & Rhythm specializes in photojournalistic and traditional styles of photography.

Visit our website at www.storyandrhythm.com today! Ask about our travel and destination packages!

Follow Story & Rhythm on

Story & Rhythm 7
  • brittany

brittany · Getting married on 07/07/2019

Amazing!!!

Our engagement pictures turned out perfect!!! Can not wait to see our wedding pictures!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Tiffany · Married on 12/07/2018

Tosha was amazing and our engagement photos turned out just as amazing!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Marie · Married on 10/20/2018

Beyond Amazing

From the day that I got engaged, I started searching for the perfect wedding vendors. On the top of my priority list was to find a fantastic photography and great music. I planned my entire wedding by word of mouth and via referrals from folks who I trusted. I heard about Story & Rhythm through my colleague at work who showed me their Instagram and a sample slide show. I was BLOWN away by the photos and began stalking them that day via social media.

I set up some time to speak with Tosha and was sold! From our engagement photos (two sessions which were amazing) to our wedding day, Tosha and Brian made us feel like family! I didn't have to worry about a single thing! Tosha's photos are classic, timeless and elegant, and Brian's DJ'ing skills had the entire crowd, from our three-year-old niece to our 85-year-old family friend dancing the night away ( I have videos to prove it). What was even more amazing is that the day of our wedding, Tosha and Brian collaborated so well with our other vendors which included a day-of-coordinator, videographer, and venue! Our wedding party raved on and on about how professional they were and on point! I felt a moment of sadness when the wedding was over because I didn't want our awesome experience to end! We can't wait to continue business with them for future events! If you haven't booked, what are you waiting for?!?!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Story & Rhythm FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Story & Rhythm 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Reverend Kayelily Middleton
    Reverend Kayelily Middleton Wedding Officiants

Story & Rhythm are a dynamic duo of husband and wife! Tosha is the photographer and Brian is the DJ. I have enjoyed working weddings with them and things always go smoothly. Tosha is a fabulous photographer and has been kind enough to share her images with me for my blog. Brian is always accommodating of my microphone and the ceremony sound is perfect. I highly recommend them!

• Donnell Perry Photography
    Donnell Perry Photography Wedding Photographers

It's always a pleasure to work with Story & Rhythm. They know the industry and always deliver a quality product. We are looking forward to working with them more next year!

• DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh-Brownstone-University
    DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh-Brownstone-University Hotel Weddings

Tosha and Brian are such a sweet DJ & photographer duo! Their work as a team is very professional and fun. Tosha makes sure to capture each sweet moment while Brian keeps the party going all night long!

• S Harrington Street Raleigh, NC, 27603 See on map
    9197928750 (Phone number)
    Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Friday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. We offer weekday evening consultations. Our office is closed on Saturday and Sunday as we are usually out working weddings and special events.