9916 226th Pl SW, Edmonds, WA 98020 Map · Phone number

About Stone Layne Baked Specialties

Located in Edmonds, WA, Stone Layne specializes in cakes for weddings and other significant events.

We believe beautiful occasions call for beautiful food. We are a dedicated gluten free bakery that challenges you to find a better tasting cake, gluten free or not!

Many of our customers are not on restricted diets, but because brides and grooms share their big day with all those they love, having a gluten free cake that everyone can enjoy is the most inclusive choice a couple can make.

Mixing everything from scratch, right down to our flour, our unique recipes and stunning designs will elevate your memorable day and ensure that all your guests will be able to celebrate with you!

Contact us today to schedule your consultation and tasting!

206-446-8849

cupcake
cupcak

38 Reviews for Stone Layne Baked Specialties

Nicole · Married on 03/17/2017

I cannot say enough about how much I loved working with Elizabeth of Stone Layne Baked Specialties. I met Elizabeth at the wedding show 'Get Hitched, Give Hope' and immediately knew that I wanted to work with her. Her stunning cakes and vivacious personality is what initially drew me in, but then as we started talking, her story is really what close the deal. I love Elizabeth's holistic approach to baking, and the fact that she is GLUTEN-FREE is a MAJOR plus for a girl who has a family of celiacs (people allergic to gluten)!

Once we booked Elizabeth the good news just kept coming in - her prices were extremely reasonable and she completely won over my father at out cake tasting since he was previously a 'nay sayer' to a gluten-free cake. We were also able to collaborate on additional desserts like Gluten-free macaroons and rice crispy treats for our guests to snack on during the reception. She had never done rice crispy treats before, but she was up to the challenge - which I loved!

On the day of the wedding, Elizabeth pulled through 110%. The cake was flawless and was by far the most complimented and photographed piece of décor at the reception. All of the additional desserts were gone when the time came to cut the cake AND the cake was SO good that by the time my husband and I had a moment to even think about getting a full piece (aside from the one we fed each other) every last slice was gone - I guess this is to be expected since for a majority of my family this was the first time they were actually able to eat wedding cake. Fortunately, Elizabeth had our back AGAIN because when I told her that we did not get a chance to enjoy her delicious creation she made up a few little sample cakes and sent them to our home in California.

If you are thinking about booking Stone Layne, please do yourself a favor and do it. This will be one aspect of your event that you will not have to worry about at all.

Sent on 03/29/2016

Alycia · Married on 10/01/2016

Our wedding cake was not only beautiful, but so delicious!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Kier · Married on 08/28/2016

A glowing review simply doesn't come close to the exceptional experience we had with Stone Layne when securing our wedding cake. As you can imagine looking for a Vegan wedding cake that well....doesn't taste vegan was hard. Not only did we find Stone Layne had vegan options but they were gluten free as well. The important message here is the taste, the service, the flexibility, were all incredible. Liz quite literally took an image of a cake I had in mind, mixed with a few internal ideas, and recreated it better than I could have ever imagined. Liz is incredibly professional while exuding the warmth of someone you feel like you have known your whole life and for anyone planning a wedding this is coveted in a vendor relationship. Not only did I use Stone Layne for our wedding cake but our family will continue to order from her for birthdays/celebrations/etc. for hopefully years to come!

Sent on 01/09/2017

• Wedding DJ Terry Green
    Wedding DJ Terry Green Wedding DJs

The best Gluten Free cakes I have ever tasted! And they are beautiful!!!!! Highly recommended!!

• 9916 226th Pl SW Edmonds, 98020 See on map