1039 W Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60642 Map · Phone number

Steve's Flower Market 5
Steve's Flower Market 6
Steve's Flower Market 7

Lauren · Married on 12/15/2018

Thrilled with Steve's Flower Market!

Steve's just provided the flowers for our wedding, and we absolutely could not be happier. We worked with Kaylee, who was wonderful - she took the exact vision I had in my head and made it real. Their prices were very reasonable, and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous. I just told Kaylee the colors I was thinking of when I first met with her, and she somehow selected the exact flowers I had in mind. I got compliments on my bouquet and our decor all night. It felt a little scary going into the wedding day not knowing exactly how everything was going to look, but Kaylee and the team at Steve's made every last detail perfect. I would absolutely recommend working with them for any event!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Emily Herbick · Married on 11/24/2018

Best Flower Shop Ever!

Steve's Flower Market went above and beyond for our wedding. I love Steve's because they are a local flower shop who always has the most beautiful and unique flowers. We worked with Mary who is a delight. Steve made a beautiful and elegant cascading bouquet for me. All of our table arrangements and the head table arrangement were amazing and perfectly reflected our personal style. I would highly recommend Steve's Flower Market for your wedding and all of your flower needs!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Jordan Hughes · Married on 10/19/2018

Mary is the best!

We worked with Mary at Steve's Flower Market for our wedding. Mary is incredibly sweet, warm and welcoming - she went out of her way to ensure our vision for the day was carried out in the flowers. What I appreciated most about Mary was that at the shop during our first meeting, she set up the table as it would be set up at our wedding, so we could share what we liked/didn't like, etc. She also helped us work within our budget. I found Steve's to be much more reasonably priced than other similar vendors across the city. We highly recommend working with Mary!

Sent on 12/28/2018

• Creativo Loft
    Creativo Loft Rooftop Weddings

Steve can do anything. Show him a picture and he can do it, or give him a general idea and let him be creative, and he can deliver results better than you envisioned. Always a pleasure, a genuinely nice guy, and one of those folks that always goes the extra mile to make sure you are happy.

• 1039 W Grand Ave Chicago, 60642 See on map