Chicago, IL 60626 Map · Phone number

thumbnail
6714d5c2d5f78ae4 31899278 1780077645402653 48673361127014400 o
test
Steven Michael Films
hyerim and eric ending frame
standing next to river 1
Steven Michael Films
chelsie and andrew walking into the sunset
chelsie wedding 3
Steven Michael Films
hyerim and eric standing by river
Steven Michael Films
the bride and bridesmaids candid
title 1
test

• Videos 13

10 Reviews for Steven Michael Films

kelsey · Married on 01/06/2018

Nothing captures those special moment of a wedding day quite like a wedding film. The day flies by so fast it’s so easy to over look the little things. Stevens attention to detail definitely shined through on our film capturing every little aspect. I’m so thankful to have this film to reflect on over the years and not only remember what I felt like that day, but I can see the happiness and joy that we felt. Steven Michael Films is truly an investment that I would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Erica · Married on 07/29/2017

Steven was a joy to work with. He had filmed a friend's wedding and we booked with him as soon as we got engaged to ensure we got the same experience. He was flexible with our changing schedule, wasn't afraid to step in to get the best shot, and even stayed late for us to make sure we got everything we wanted before he left for the night. The wait for the end result was agony but SO worth it. I would recommend his services to anyone who will listen because he's fantastic at what he does and cares about our end product.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Hyerim · Married on 03/11/2017

I was looking for a videographer with only 5 months left, but I felt EXTREMELY LUCKY to have found Steven. I encourage everyone to invest in a videographer because you can truly relive that special moment and notice new things that you weren't able to on your busy wedding day. Steve's film packages were affordable, but more importantly his quality of work is worth every cent! He captured many special moments of our wedding day. He was very easy to work with and to get along. His attentiveness to detail not only goes for his product but also during the day of the wedding. He also worked great with my photographer. Even though I had two people taking pictures and videos, they made me feel at my best and myself. I hope to see more of Steven's work, and he has a special talent in videography!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Steven Michael Films FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download