PO Box 517, Stone Ridge, NY 12484 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Steven Bruce Design

Steven Bruce Design (SBD) is a floral design company that believes in moving the floral standard forward by creating unique, elegant and one-of-a-kind designs. SBD has served a wide range of clients, including restaurants, museums, department stores, caterers, event planners, corporations, businesses, individuals, weddings, and historic sites.

The principals of SBD, Steve & Melissa work closely with their clients to ensure that all their events are handled with the highest professional standards. They are comfortable working with a wide range of budgets and providing our clients with the most innovative floral designs.

A Little Uptown – Vera Wang (in-store floral designers), Bloomberg LLP (in-house events), Morgan Stanley, Jo Malone and Issey Miyake (Madison Avenue boutiques), San Domenico restaurant, New Leaf Café, The Guggenheim Museum, and Lincoln Center (opening night dinners for the New York Film Festival Premieres: Good Night and Good Luck, The Queen, The Darjeeling Limited and The Class). The Film Society of Lincoln Center’s spring Galas 2006 honoring Jessica Lange and 2008 honoring Meryl Streep.

A Little Downtown- Mercer Kitchen, Chanterelle, Cipriani, June Kelly Gallery, Dean & Deluca, NBC/Bravo and the Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM). Weddings at: The Puck Building, Tribeca Rooftop, Sky Studios, X-Change, and Penthouse 15.

A Little All Around- The Pump Room (Chicago), Museum of Contemporary Art ( Los Angeles), Saks Fifth Avenue (Los Angeles, Chicago),Woodstock Film Festival, Bethel Woods Center for the Arts, the Vanderbilt and Wilderstein Mansions ( Hudson Valley NY), Mile Marker 88 (Islamorada Florida Key).

SBD styles weddings and events in the New York Metro area, Hudson Valley and the Hamptons. We are available for destination weddings and events, rehearsal dinners, showers, Bar/Bat Mitvahs,unique gifts, private homes, instruction in floral design, installations, green and alternative weddings and more…

34SPRINGJessicatonysWeddingJamesGroutphotography
34SPRINGJessicatonysWeddingJamesGroutphotography
1ElizabethsbridalbouquetJocelynFilleyphotographerMedium

18 Reviews for Steven Bruce Design

Caitlin · Married on 06/11/2016

I used Steven Bruce for my wedding earlier this month and I could not be happier. Steven and his wife Melissa run their business out of their home studio, which we were able to visit a few times during the planning stages of our wedding. Both are extremely passionate about what they do, and although at times it was hard to keep up due to my overall lack of flower/wedding planning knowledge, they did a great job explaining to me their ideas and recommendations. I was going for a semi-bohemian look but also wanted to keep the flowers feminine and formal. Although I showed Steve and Melissa all of my Pinterest photos before the wedding, I honestly didn’t know what to expect as they order their flowers only a few days before the event so that they can get the most in-season and fresh options. When Steve came walking up to my Bridal Suite on the day of, my jaw literally dropped. He took all of my ideas and combined them into something better than I had ever seen. Steve was extremely professional the day of the wedding and helped to create a no-stress environment. I would recommend Steve and Melissa to any bride….the process of deciding flowers can be stressful, but the end product will blow you away. And one other thing to note, they were very honest and reasonable about budget and stayed within the budget that we determined in the beginning of the process.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Najia · Married on 05/21/2016

Steve and Melissa were amazing! Their designs for our wedding were stunning, creative and exactly what I wanted. I had a very poor idea of what I wanted when I met them, but with several careful meetings they coaxed it out of me and helped come up with a sensational wedding design. My bouquet was so stunning. We took it to Maine with us on our honeymoon and couldn't stop admiring it. Every detail from the table settings to the gift and reception table was wildly beautiful and creative and so unique! Steve and Melissa are both incredible people and we loved working with them. We could never have imagined a weekend so perfect.

Sent on 08/11/2016
  • User4506170 · event on 09/13/2014

Steven Bruce and his wife Melissa make drop dead gorgeous floral design. Period. They are so talented and the product is better than you asked for, what you wanted, only better than you pictured. They do parties and corporate events too I think. They was divine!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Steven Bruce Design FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings

• Gallery Nine North
    Gallery Nine North Wedding Photographers

Without at doubt the BEST florist we have EVER worked with and that's saying a lot. Worked twice with Steven at two New Paltz weddings and were blown away. Budget properly and let these folks rock your wedding with the best flowers ever.

• Falkirk Estate and Country Club
    Falkirk Estate and Country Club Country Club Weddings

Gorgeous and creative! Steven Bruce and his team did an amazing job on a wedding here at the Falkirk Estate and Country Club....We hope to have You and your team back again! Jennifer @ The Falkirk Estate and Country Club.

• Cappy Hotchkiss Photography
    Cappy Hotchkiss Photography Wedding Photographers

One of my absolute favorites to work with and I love to be around them! Beautiful glorious flowers and unique cool little vignettes and details. They are inspiring.

• PO Box 517 Stone Ridge, 12484 See on map