Liv Florally

Tappan, NY View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,000 Typical Price

Liv Florally proudly provides floral styling & design for every variety of couple; delivering a stunningly creative and elegant floral interpretation of each unique love story.

Drawing inspiration from natures timeless ability to both humble and inspire, we lovingly source only the most premium florals and natural materials to create effortless expressions of sentiment.

With Liv Florally, each bride receives a highly customized experience where their vision and desires are not simply met, but beautifully realized.

Reach out & say Hi! We can't wait to hear about your special day!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$13

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$6,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Tatiana
    Tatiana B. Married on 06/25/2022

Phenomenal

LivFlorally was absolutely amazing to work with! I loved how the process was not overwhelming and she created a mood board to grasp how I envisioned our wedding florals. She was so easy going and collaborative. I felt so comfortable expressing my ideas in the best way that I could. The day of our wedding I was just blown away by how beautiful my bouquet and our florals came together. I highly recommend Liv Florally! Thank you so much!!
  • Kristi
    Kristi S. Married on 04/15/2022

Perfection

I swear Liv is a floral magician, angel, and artist wrapped in one. When I tell you Liv and her team exceeded our expectations, it still doesn't begin to cover it. From the moment we spoke, I felt immediately at ease with Liv--she is such a doll. And she completely understood my vision. I was throwing so many descriptions out there, wandering with words, and she somehow extracted the exact images from it all. My husband and I got married at Whitby Castle, and she enhanced yet complemented everything about the venue--we had the fairytale, whimsical, romantic and elegant wedding of our dreams. From the unique and eye-catching bouquets, to the charming altar and aisle markers, to the loose greenery and candles, our guests and vendors were asking who our florist was. I recommend Liv 10000000000000000000000000000000000%.
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn Married on 04/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience, gorgeous flowers!

We cannot say enough about how much we loved working with Liv for our wedding. She took us through the whole process easily and painlessly. Within a few days of talking to us for the first time, she had put together a mood board of ideas based on the colors we had discussed, even when we weren鈥檛 too sure about what we wanted yet. Liv helped us to figure out what we wanted through her insightful questions.

Liv worked with us and updated us throughout the entire lead-up to the wedding, but one thing really stood out. A few days before, we were able to track down a family tablecloth we wanted to use as part of the chuppah. Liv was able to make that adjustment and on the day of, the family heirloom was indeed underneath the chuppah waiting for us. It was really special and we can鈥檛 thank her enough for it.

When we got to the venue, Liv鈥檚 team was already there setting up flowers, and they were stunning! They were even prettier than we had imagined. The bouquets were exactly what we wanted: gorgeous flowers mixed in with greenery for a balanced look. Everything was fresh and held up during the ceremony and photo shoot (and for weeks afterwards in vases in our home).

After the ceremony, Liv鈥檚 team moved the chuppah for us behind the sweetheart table so it could continue to be a part of our wedding. It was beautiful and easy. We would 100% recommend Liv for any wedding!!!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Tappan Tappan, NY, 10983
Location of (Liv Florally)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding