Liv Florally Reviews

Liv Florally 5
Liv Florally 6
Liv Florally 7

Nicole · Getting married on 03/30/2022

Olivia's designs are the most unique floral arrangements I've come across. She is able to take her clients preferences and suggestions and create arrangements that far exceed what could have ever been imagined. Ethereal, full, whimsical, and situationally appropriate are all words that come to mind when thinking of Olivia's designs. As gifts, her flowers have always left their recipients enchanted and amazed at the quality and personal touch they convey.... she is my go to for Mother's Day, birthdays, and all special occasions!

Joanna · Married on 08/31/2019

Everything you want and more!

Liv is hands down the most responsive and sweetest florist out there. We did not meet until the day of my wedding but from phone calls and emails I felt completely sure that I was in great hands. She is a lovely person and someone you want to have around you on what might be a very stressful day. Calm, collected and so even keeled! The proposals that she made we always thorough and clear. She stayed well within my budget and worked with me though a few revisions and additions. The flowers looked AMAZING. Better than what I envisioned and completely transformed our venue! I cannot say enough about this women and her wonderful team!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Valerie Jovellanos · Married on 07/12/2019

Highly Recommend!

We had such a beautiful wedding day made possible by Liv Florally! Our florals and décor came out exactly as we envisioned- light, airy, and elegant. She created a warm and inviting atmosphere for us, enjoyed by all of our guests. Liv was such a pleasure to work with and a true expert at what she does. She took our thoughts and ideas & also offered her creative recommendations. She provided us with various options for everything from the bouquets and boutonnieres to the floral arch and table arrangements. Everything combined fell together so beautifully. Liv worked hard in the careful planning and diligent set-up to make our vision come to life and to make our wedding day as memorable as it was. She was not only attentive to our requests and quickly responsive to our emails, but also understanding, flexible, and very easy to work with. We highly recommend Liv Florally for any special event! We have friends already in contact with her and will continue to suggest her services to everyone and anyone.

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 06/02/2019

Liv is Outstanding!

I couldn’t have done this without Liv. She is beyond organized, professional and creative. She literally brought to life everything I have always wanted and even came up with ideas I would have never thought of. I loved seeing everything through her mood boards leading up to the wedding- it was always incredible! This was exactly the touch I needed for my wedding 100%. Thanks for all your hard work!!

Sent on 08/15/2019
    Liv Florally 27
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 06/01/2019

Everything we dreamed of

My mother hired Liv to do the flowers for our Engagement Party and I loved the arrangements so much I just had to have her do our wedding too! Working with Liv was a dream. After our first call, it was clear that she understood our vision and that she would do everything she could to get us what we wanted within our budget. She handled every curve ball we threw at her and continue to tweak her plan to match exactly what we needed. I wanted only greens and whites in the bouquets and while this may have seemed dull for some florists, Liv had fun with it, adding in the perfect variety of texture and movement. Everything came out perfectly, and I cannot recommend Liv enough!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Sara

Sara Weil · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing! Can't Recommend Enough!!

Liv is an incredibly talented artist, florist and designer, and she is one of the nicest people you will meet! A friend recommended Liv to me, and she was my favorite vendor to work with. First, she's very responsive. Our wedding planners told us early on that florists (especially in the NYC area) are notoriously bad at communication. This couldn't be further from the truth when it came to working with Liv. She answered all of our emails and calls quickly, shared a creative look book based on our first discussion, followed up very detailed proposals (always open to adjusting based on our feedback), and answered all of our questions promptly and happily!!

Outside of the ease of working with her, her floral arrangements are BEAUTIFUL and special. When we first started planning, I was actually indifferent about flowers. Liv totally changed that for me, she brought our wedding to life. She was so creative, and any ideas we had, she brought to the next level and executed them flawlessly. For example, we wanted to have loose flowers in vases for guests to make their own flower crowns, boutonnieres, etc. She came up with the idea to pre-wire the flowers, plant them in a moss bed, and make the guests feel like they were picking flowers from a garden to decorate their outfits.

Liv is an amazing florist who cares about her clients. We got so many compliments from our guests on our flowers, and it was all thanks to her. She saw places for arrangements that we never would have thought of - and it really elevated the feel of our spring wedding. We gave her creative reigns and she did not disappoint. She brought ideas, energy and made for an unforgettable wedding. HIRE HER ASAP!!

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Bolognese · Married on 05/10/2019

Liv is beyond amazing! Definitely work with her!

For me, wedding florals are everything -that meant finding a florist would be a very important task. I found Liv over 2 years ago and have been corresponding with her ever since. From the very beginning Liv was a pleasure to work with. After meeting with her and going over detail after detail Liv continued to amaze me. She was organized and provided a very detailed out line of everything I wanted and asked for. After having to change my wedding date (therefore having to substitute some of the florals we had decided on) Liv remained pleasant and accommodating - supplying me revision after revision including every idea and tiny detail. Liv was easy to work with and I enjoyed working with her. I think our long correspondence made seeing everything come together at my wedding this past Friday even more special. To say she she brought my vision to life would be an understatement. She took my ideas and dreams and she delivered something way more beautiful than anything I ever hoped for. Days later I am still fawning over the arrangements she designed and my guests all continue to rave about the beauty. I would HIGHLY recommend Liv and will definitely be remaining in contact for future events.

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Liv Florally 28
    Liv Florally 29
    Liv Florally 30
    Liv Florally 31

Pamela · Married on 04/13/2019

Liv Florally is the best!!

If you are worried about finding the right florist, no need to be worried with Liv!! She is the absolute best! From our first conversation I knew that she was going to be a dream to work with! Very quickly after the first talk she provided me with a detailed quote, sharing the aesthetic, colors and flower variety along with pricing options. It not only made the flowers for my wedding very easy to understand, but also easy to get excited about! She so clearly outlined our conversation in this quote! (As a side note, her quote was also great to share with other vendors, so they would know our color scheme and what to work with) There's no doubt that weddings in general can cost a good amount of money, but Liv was flexible and extremely reasonable! And even with that in mind she never wavered on the final result. The final result was absolutely incredible! It was the quote brought to life - and if possible, even better! I would recommend Liv to absolutely everyone! You'll be lucky to use her!!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Liv Florally 32
    Liv Florally 33
    Liv Florally 34

Kathryn · Married on 03/09/2019

Incredible Florist

Liv and her team made our floral dreams come true for our wedding; we cannot give enough her enough praise. From the first consultation, she was easy and fun to work with and she was happy to spend as much time and reply to as many emails as we needed. No idea was too crazy (and we had a lot of ideas). Being a couple where one person loves flowers and plans and the other doesn't as much, Liv was able to take both of our personalities, tastes, styles, and ideas and incorporate them flawlessly. She really knows how to take what we told her, create the vision, and execute it well within budget. Everyone at the wedding came up to us saying how fabulous, unique, and interesting the flowers were. From start to finish, working with Liv was a great experience and we cannot recommend her more highly.

Sent on 04/07/2019

Marne · Married on 10/06/2018

Liv is absolutely incredible! Her foral creations were better than we could have imagined. She made beautiful bouquets, boutonnières, hair clips, background display, and table arrangements for us. She was also such a pleasure to work with - so patient, flexible, creative and I love that she was able to work with us to repurpose her flowers in order to help us stay within our budget. We still receive compliments on her flowers and our vendors told us they have never seen our venue look as beautiful as it did on our wedding night.

Sent on 10/14/2018

vannessa · Married on 10/06/2018

More Beautiful than I could ever have imagined

Where do I start.... Liv made my wedding dreams come true, I am a person who strives to live out my pintrest boards IRL, but I have champagne tastes on a sparkling moscato budget. That was no problem for Liv, she took my budget and came up with a custom plan just for me, she figured out ways to optimise my budget without compromising my vision and it looked absolutely positively stunning! she really has this super special gift of listening to her client and then executing exactly what they want even if they didn't describe it very well. The way she paired certain flowers together is a work of art. I am so honored to of had her artistry grace my wedding and lucky that I found her!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2018

Liv was absolutely amazing to work with. She did the most beautiful job with the flowers for our wedding and everyone was raving about them! She was able to completely bring our vision to life while being very respectful of our budget. She was very responsive throughout the whole process and really made the whole experience a breeze. The tall centerpieces were unlike anything I had ever seen! Everything was absolutely perfect and I can't thank her enough!!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Liv Florally 35
    Liv Florally 36
    Liv Florally 37
    Liv Florally 38
    Liv Florally 39

Adina · Married on 08/18/2018

Liv was recommended to us for our wedding by a local flower farmer. She was so pleasant to work with and she made the process easy and fun! I think what I was looking for was a little different than her usual style, but she really heard me and gave us exactly what I envisioned. I would not have changed a thing! I especially loved that she was willing to local, in season flowers, instead of shipping flowers in. We also wanted to donate our flowers afterwards to 2 local nursing homes where my grandpas had lived, and she arranged all of it at no additional charge. I'll be recommending Liv to anyone who needs a florist for any occasion in the Hudson Valley!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Emily · Married on 08/11/2018

The best!

I was instantly drawn to Liv's floral arrangements on Instagram and set up a call. As soon as our conversation began I felt comfortable and knew she understood my vision. One thing that stuck out to me was the fact that she didn't make me feel like she had done it all before, like some other florists do, she was just as excited about my ideas as I was, even if they weren't "new." From then on the process was so simple and collaborative. She went above and beyond for us with countless revisions to her beautiful proposals, answering a million questions at all hours, and customizing options to keep us in budget. She even offered to pick up vases I had bought so I didn’t have to pay the expensive shipping cost! When our wedding day finally came I was BLOWN AWAY with how PERFECT everything came out!!! To this day everyone's first comment is about how gorgeous the flowers were. Liv is knowledgeable, professional and wants your day to be just as special as you do! THANK YOU LIV!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Liv Florally 45
    Liv Florally 46
    Liv Florally 47

Cindy · Married on 05/19/2018

I could not have been more pleased. I had rave reviews from all of my guests. Liv works with you from day one and helps you realize your vision with your budget. It rained on my wedding day and Liv was there by my side making sure everything worked out, even when our plan had to be reworked.

Sent on 05/31/2018
    Liv Florally 48

Leah · Married on 03/15/2018

Absolutely beautiful arrangements! She always does something so unique and original! Olivia is extremely talented at what she does and so easy to work with! Highly recommend her! Best floral designer out there!

• Chris

Chris · Married on 11/11/2017

Beyond amazing!!

When we first met with Liv for my daughter Kimberly’s wedding taking place November of 2018, at The Garrison, we were immediately drawn to her . We love our flowers and discussed everything we wanted and loved. Liv is so knowledgeable and discussed which would be in season at that time and recommending others similar to those which would not be. She always kept in mind our visions and budget. Making a long story short, wedding had to be rescheduled and Liv, without hesitation, revised the plan replacing flowers which would be no long in season for a May 2019 wedding. The Garrison is a beautiful venue sitting in the mountains but after Liv and her team were done, it was the most beautiful, enchanting, romantic vision. I can’t even put into words the beauty she added to this amazing day. I definitely will always recommend Liv to make your occasion the most beautiful ever!!!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Emily · Married on 10/27/2017

Has been with me every step of the way. Immediately understood the aesthetic my fiancé and I were going for and has been providing amazing ideas, all of which I have loved, everything was perfect from the ceremony florals to the reception center pieces. I could not have had the wedding of my dreams without Liv Florally.

Sent on 06/01/2017
    Liv Florally 49
    Liv Florally 50
    Liv Florally 51

Stephanie · Married on 10/20/2017

I recently got married on 10/20/17 and chose Liv Florally as my florist. I am throughly satisfied with my choice! Liv was amazing throughout the whole wedding process. She accommodated my needs, while maintaining my budget. I was blow away when she delivered my bouquet and my 8 bridesmaids bouquets. They were beautiful! At the reception, my centerpieces were amazing. I highly recommend Liv Florally for any event.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Ainur · Married on 08/06/2017

Great experience! The flower arrangements turned out beautiful and given we were on a limited budget, Olivia did an awesome job accommodating our needs. They also did the lighting which came out beautiful too. We couldn’t be more thankful and highly recommend Olivia and her team!

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Liv Florally 52

Nell · Married on 07/29/2017

It was such a pleasure to have Olivia do the flowers for my wedding. She was really easy to talk to, understood the aesthetic I was going for and she was very responsive when I gave feedback. I was stressed about many other aspects of the wedding but I knew that no matter what, the décor would be beautiful, which was important to me. It was wonderful to be able to have that kind of confidence in Olivia and she didn't disappoint!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Alena · Married on 07/15/2017

Liv was such a pleasure to work with!
    She came up with some great ideas and helped me to pick up the most beautiful flowers to my wedding.
    I was really stressed about everything as we planned our wedding at West Point still being in Alabama. She did an amazing job sending me some pictures-ideas, so when I got my flowers they were perfect match to my dress and the bridesmaids' dresses.
    I am very thankful and I want to recommend Liv as a wedding florist!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Diane · Married on 06/10/2017

Used Liv Florally for my daughter's bridal shower. My daughter is not a fan of traditional flowers. After speaking with Olivia, she suggested to use wild flowers in the teapots. They were beautiful. She matched the flowers to each individual teapot which made them unique. She was even able to attach the teapot tops into the arrangements. Everyone commented on the floral arrangements.
    She worked within my budget and she personally delivered the arrangements. I definitely will use Liv Florally again.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Vivian · Married on 07/30/2016

Liv was such a pleasure to work with! Liv Florally offered us a highly personalized experience. She really went out of her way to help us make sure everything was perfect, and made the whole experience much less stressful. oh yeah, and her floral designs are amazing! they received so many compliments from friends and family. I highly recommend using Liv Florally as a wedding florist!