Liv Florally Reviews

Liv Florally 5
Liv Florally 6
Liv Florally 7

Nicole · Getting married on 03/30/2022

Olivia's designs are the most unique floral arrangements I've come across. She is able to take her clients preferences and suggestions and create arrangements that far exceed what could have ever been imagined. Ethereal, full, whimsical, and situationally appropriate are all words that come to mind when thinking of Olivia's designs. As gifts, her flowers have always left their recipients enchanted and amazed at the quality and personal touch they convey.... she is my go to for Mother's Day, birthdays, and all special occasions!

Kathryn · Married on 03/09/2019

Incredible Florist

Liv and her team made our floral dreams come true for our wedding; we cannot give enough her enough praise. From the first consultation, she was easy and fun to work with and she was happy to spend as much time and reply to as many emails as we needed. No idea was too crazy (and we had a lot of ideas). Being a couple where one person loves flowers and plans and the other doesn't as much, Liv was able to take both of our personalities, tastes, styles, and ideas and incorporate them flawlessly. She really knows how to take what we told her, create the vision, and execute it well within budget. Everyone at the wedding came up to us saying how fabulous, unique, and interesting the flowers were. From start to finish, working with Liv was a great experience and we cannot recommend her more highly.

Sent on 04/07/2019

Marne · Married on 10/06/2018

Liv is absolutely incredible! Her foral creations were better than we could have imagined. She made beautiful bouquets, boutonnières, hair clips, background display, and table arrangements for us. She was also such a pleasure to work with - so patient, flexible, creative and I love that she was able to work with us to repurpose her flowers in order to help us stay within our budget. We still receive compliments on her flowers and our vendors told us they have never seen our venue look as beautiful as it did on our wedding night.

Sent on 10/14/2018

vannessa · Married on 10/06/2018

More Beautiful than I could ever have imagined

Where do I start.... Liv made my wedding dreams come true, I am a person who strives to live out my pintrest boards IRL, but I have champagne tastes on a sparkling moscato budget. That was no problem for Liv, she took my budget and came up with a custom plan just for me, she figured out ways to optimise my budget without compromising my vision and it looked absolutely positively stunning! she really has this super special gift of listening to her client and then executing exactly what they want even if they didn't describe it very well. The way she paired certain flowers together is a work of art. I am so honored to of had her artistry grace my wedding and lucky that I found her!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2018

Liv was absolutely amazing to work with. She did the most beautiful job with the flowers for our wedding and everyone was raving about them! She was able to completely bring our vision to life while being very respectful of our budget. She was very responsive throughout the whole process and really made the whole experience a breeze. The tall centerpieces were unlike anything I had ever seen! Everything was absolutely perfect and I can't thank her enough!!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Liv Florally 17
    Liv Florally 18
    Liv Florally 19
    Liv Florally 20
    Liv Florally 21

Adina · Married on 08/18/2018

Liv was recommended to us for our wedding by a local flower farmer. She was so pleasant to work with and she made the process easy and fun! I think what I was looking for was a little different than her usual style, but she really heard me and gave us exactly what I envisioned. I would not have changed a thing! I especially loved that she was willing to local, in season flowers, instead of shipping flowers in. We also wanted to donate our flowers afterwards to 2 local nursing homes where my grandpas had lived, and she arranged all of it at no additional charge. I'll be recommending Liv to anyone who needs a florist for any occasion in the Hudson Valley!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Emily · Married on 08/11/2018

The best!

I was instantly drawn to Liv's floral arrangements on Instagram and set up a call. As soon as our conversation began I felt comfortable and knew she understood my vision. One thing that stuck out to me was the fact that she didn't make me feel like she had done it all before, like some other florists do, she was just as excited about my ideas as I was, even if they weren't "new." From then on the process was so simple and collaborative. She went above and beyond for us with countless revisions to her beautiful proposals, answering a million questions at all hours, and customizing options to keep us in budget. She even offered to pick up vases I had bought so I didn’t have to pay the expensive shipping cost! When our wedding day finally came I was BLOWN AWAY with how PERFECT everything came out!!! To this day everyone's first comment is about how gorgeous the flowers were. Liv is knowledgeable, professional and wants your day to be just as special as you do! THANK YOU LIV!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Liv Florally 27
    Liv Florally 28
    Liv Florally 29

Cindy · Married on 05/19/2018

I could not have been more pleased. I had rave reviews from all of my guests. Liv works with you from day one and helps you realize your vision with your budget. It rained on my wedding day and Liv was there by my side making sure everything worked out, even when our plan had to be reworked.

Sent on 05/31/2018
    Liv Florally 30

Leah · Married on 03/15/2018

Absolutely beautiful arrangements! She always does something so unique and original! Olivia is extremely talented at what she does and so easy to work with! Highly recommend her! Best floral designer out there!

Emily · Married on 10/27/2017

Has been with me every step of the way. Immediately understood the aesthetic my fiancé and I were going for and has been providing amazing ideas, all of which I have loved, everything was perfect from the ceremony florals to the reception center pieces. I could not have had the wedding of my dreams without Liv Florally.

Sent on 06/01/2017
    Liv Florally 31
    Liv Florally 32
    Liv Florally 33

Stephanie · Married on 10/20/2017

I recently got married on 10/20/17 and chose Liv Florally as my florist. I am throughly satisfied with my choice! Liv was amazing throughout the whole wedding process. She accommodated my needs, while maintaining my budget. I was blow away when she delivered my bouquet and my 8 bridesmaids bouquets. They were beautiful! At the reception, my centerpieces were amazing. I highly recommend Liv Florally for any event.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Ainur · Married on 08/06/2017

Great experience! The flower arrangements turned out beautiful and given we were on a limited budget, Olivia did an awesome job accommodating our needs. They also did the lighting which came out beautiful too. We couldn’t be more thankful and highly recommend Olivia and her team!

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Liv Florally 34

Nell · Married on 07/29/2017

It was such a pleasure to have Olivia do the flowers for my wedding. She was really easy to talk to, understood the aesthetic I was going for and she was very responsive when I gave feedback. I was stressed about many other aspects of the wedding but I knew that no matter what, the décor would be beautiful, which was important to me. It was wonderful to be able to have that kind of confidence in Olivia and she didn't disappoint!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Alena · Married on 07/15/2017

Liv was such a pleasure to work with!
    She came up with some great ideas and helped me to pick up the most beautiful flowers to my wedding.
    I was really stressed about everything as we planned our wedding at West Point still being in Alabama. She did an amazing job sending me some pictures-ideas, so when I got my flowers they were perfect match to my dress and the bridesmaids' dresses.
    I am very thankful and I want to recommend Liv as a wedding florist!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Diane · Married on 06/10/2017

Used Liv Florally for my daughter's bridal shower. My daughter is not a fan of traditional flowers. After speaking with Olivia, she suggested to use wild flowers in the teapots. They were beautiful. She matched the flowers to each individual teapot which made them unique. She was even able to attach the teapot tops into the arrangements. Everyone commented on the floral arrangements.
    She worked within my budget and she personally delivered the arrangements. I definitely will use Liv Florally again.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Vivian · Married on 07/30/2016

Liv was such a pleasure to work with! Liv Florally offered us a highly personalized experience. She really went out of her way to help us make sure everything was perfect, and made the whole experience much less stressful. oh yeah, and her floral designs are amazing! they received so many compliments from friends and family. I highly recommend using Liv Florally as a wedding florist!