21307 Fries Ave, Carson, CA 90745 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Steve Chacon Weddings

We would love to meet with you. Your consultation is completely free. No obligation to buy anything. We won't even offer you a contract during your visit with us. This is a stress free, no haggling consultation. We promise this consultation will give you a more clear observation of what you can do for your special day.

Steve Chacon Weddings provides customized and personalized wedding service in Los Angeles, California. for over 20 years, our clients receive a personal touch that is required to make their affair successful.

Working with you every step of the way, planning each event on a one-on-one basis, your wedding day will flow, custom tailored to say something unique about the two of you, the love you share and a day that belongs solely to both of you.

Follow Steve Chacon Weddings on

19a1340aa965a777 1459304067152 screen shot 2016 01 23 at 10 27 45 am
Steve Chacon Weddings
Long Beach Wedding at The Reef Restaurant Group Photo FUN!
Long Beach Wedding at The Reef Restaurant Group Photo FUN! http://www.reefrestaurant.com
Long Beach Wedding at The Grand Long Beach Event Center. Uplighting and Monogram Lighting....
San Pedro Wedding at Michaels Tuscany Room Photo Booth FUN!
San Pedro Wedding at Michaels Tuscany Room Photo Booth FUN! http://www.michaelstuscanyroom.com
Rancho Palos Verdes wedding FUN!
Rancho Palos Verdes wedding FUN! http://www.losverdesgc.com/event-services
Rancho Palos Verdes wedding Group Photo FUN!
Rancho Palos Verdes wedding Group Photo FUN! http://www.losverdesgc.com/event-services
DJ lighting
DJ lighting
Couple dancing
Couple dancing
19a1340aa965a777 1459304067152 screen shot 2016 01 23 at 10 27 45 am
Steve Chacon Weddings
Long Beach Wedding at The Reef Restaurant Group Photo FUN!

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Steve Chacon Weddings

Troy · Married on 01/02/2016

This letter is written in support of our wedding coordinator Liz Narez-Chacon, to which we give the highest recommendation!

My husband and I are busy professionals, with little time to plan for a wedding.
    When we first met Steve, we were impressed by his organization and attention to detail. His wife, Liz, was there; and we felt like they truly cared. After one meeting with him, we felt like he had done more for us than our wedding planner! We finally started to feel at ease, and like we were making progress on planning our event. Then we learned that his wife, Liz, is a wedding planner! This was an invaluable decision!
    Liz is also exceptionally organized. She is reliable and efficient. As any future bride knows, there are a myriad of details that go into planning your day. Liz was on top of it all. She had a solution to all my concerns. For example, when I couldn’t find someone to do my hair and make-up, she referred me to her niece Nicolle and her friend Nancy. They came to my home and did a trial- and again, I was impressed! We hired them for our wedding and they were able to accommodate 5 bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law, as well as myself. They did a professional and great job.
    I had the utmost confidence in Liz. She is extremely conscientious, dependable, and prepared. She exceeded my expectations. Our wedding was seamless. My mother described it as “prefect and flawless.” My sister described it as “no stress.” There is not much more a bride can ask for!

Sent on 02/02/2016

Bobby · Married on 10/30/2015

What impressed us about Steve and Liz is that they did not pressure us to sign a contract on our first meeting. He asked us for a wish list and then provided a Proposal that my wife and I were able to review and make a decision without the pressure. At our first meeting, they gave a presentation that actually opened our eyes on things we did not even think about that was needed at our reception..

Liz was our Wedding Consultant and she also officiated our wedding. The Ceremony was personalized and reflected us. Her script touched people in a way that there were tears in the eyes of people that we least expected.

Our vision for our wedding was for our guests to have fun and not be bored. They did just that. Steve gave us a Grand Entrance that represented us. The introductions to all the special dances and events reflected our personality. We wanted un-traditional and that is exactly what we got.

When it came down to the dance, Steve stayed within our song requests and with the combination of his expertise the dance floor was packed all night up to the last song! We did not want it to end! A portion of our reception was bilingual and we loved how it transitioned

We also hired their photo booth; they customized our template by incorporating our engagement picture in it. I highly recommend that you get the scrapbook service. It was so much fun to be able to see all the pictures of our guests having fun and reading the great messages, something we will treasure forever.

I really wanted a monogram but did not know that it was going to work out because the Venue did not have a lot of wall space, however, Steve found the perfect spot over our Sweetheart table. Also, there were so many intimate touches, my Mom passed a year ago and they honored her memory in a beautiful subtle way that was very touching.

Sent on 02/01/2016
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 06/22/2013

Steve and Liz are great! They are timely, responsive, affordable and very easy to work with. What more can you ask for!? In addition to DJ they offer a wide range of other services. I used them for lighting at my wedding as well and everything turned out great. Steve made sure everything flowed smoothly and kept the party going! I would totally recommend them to anyone...IMPDJ is awesome!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Steve Chacon Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,395.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 695.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

• 21307 Fries Ave Carson, 90745 See on map
    310-987-1674 (Other Phone Number)
    9am to 9pm