630 County Road 513, Pittstown, NJ 08867 Map · Phone number

About Sterlingbrook Farm Events

The gates of Sterlingbrook Farm have opened to the public as a brand new wedding and events venue. Located in the heart of hunterdon county on 175 ares, it is perfect for that rustic feel. The barn could seat 100 guest or you could have a tent for that out door feel.

unnamed 8

Sterlingbrook Farm Events 5
  • Carla

Carla Pants · Getting married on 10/17/2020

The legend of Jonas

This farm! OMG! What can I say! We met with Jonas and immediately noticed his passion for the farm and how special he could make our day. The layout is absolutely breathtaking! There’s a beautiful open field with gorgeous trees in the distance (great for our fall wedding!) where we will be having our ceremony. There’s horses on the farm and they will be putting their horse, Horsein, in the background during my ceremony, which I’m totally stoked about! Note: it doesn’t smell like an animal farm! Jonas is an absolute foodie and knows his stuff as he has been in the catering business for years! He is willing to work with us with the menu and allowing us to be as involved with it as we’d like. The barn where our reception will be held is mesmerizing! It’s an actual real barn, which there aren’t many left of in Jersey, especially one you can use for a wedding. Overall I’m super excited to be using this venue for our rustic wedding and I will write another review after our actual wedding!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Stacey · Married on 10/06/2018

Beat wedding ever!!

This was the most stressful time of my life. I had a lot of things going on and planning a wedding was something that just added stress but the outcome, omg the outcome was amazing. I had a gorgeous wedding that was just beautiful and fun and just everything I could ever dream of. I thank Nicole, the owner, because she was there every step of the way. She was truly amazing to work with. Thank

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Sterlingbrook Farm Events 6
    Sterlingbrook Farm Events 7
    Sterlingbrook Farm Events 8
    Sterlingbrook Farm Events 9

Jacqueline · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful Rustic Farm Wedding Venue

We had such an incredible wedding at Sterlingbrook farm. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful place to have a wedding. It is naturally beautiful and authentic, which made the night that much more special.Our guests had an amazing time and loved the genuinely charming atmosphere of Sterlingbrook farm. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Sterlingbrook Farm Events FAQ

• Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Parking
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 75
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Farm/Ranch, Government Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Covered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Engagement Party
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Shuttle