Sterlingbrook Farm Events

Pittstown, NJ View map

The gates of Sterlingbrook Farm have opened to the public as a brand new wedding and events venue. Located in the heart of hunterdon county on 175 ares, it is perfect for that rustic feel. The barn could seat 100 guest or you could have a tent for that out door feel.

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Parking

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Farm/Ranch
Government Building

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Engagement Party

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Kelley
    Kelley D. Married on 10/30/2021

Jonas & Sterlingbrook are so unique

Wow, Jonas and his space are awesome. Jonas has such a genuine approach to weddings that is refreshing. He allows you to customize your day and space, creating your own unique vision of your special day without all of the nit-picky requirements, minimums and rules other venues offer.

The barn is beautifully rustic and charming, and the landscape with the horses is beautiful. I highly recommend Jonas & Sterlingbrook to anyone who wants to have their wedding. The value of this location is really unbeatable. You get so much for the price, which is extremely hard to come by while venue hunting. He is so laid back, it really made us feel comfortable and at ease even though wedding planning can be stressful. He truly cares about your wedding day and it so flexible and willing to accommodate your dream day!

- John & Kelley
  • Carla
    Carla P. Married on 10/17/2020

The legend of Jonas

This farm! OMG! What can I say! We met with Jonas and immediately noticed his passion for the farm and how special he could make our day. The layout is absolutely breathtaking! There’s a beautiful open field with gorgeous trees in the distance (great for our fall wedding!) where we will be having our ceremony. There’s horses on the farm and they will be putting their horse, Horsein, in the background during my ceremony, which I’m totally stoked about! Note: it doesn’t smell like an animal farm! Jonas is an absolute foodie and knows his stuff as he has been in the catering business for years! He is willing to work with us with the menu and allowing us to be as involved with it as we’d like. The barn where our reception will be held is mesmerizing! It’s an actual real barn, which there aren’t many left of in Jersey, especially one you can use for a wedding. Overall I’m super excited to be using this venue for our rustic wedding and I will write another review after our actual wedding!
  • G TIRPOK
    G Tirpok Married on 09/05/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Can't say enough good things!

We definitely made the right choice for a wedding venue - the laid-back atmosphere, the impeccable service, the beautiful grounds and so peaceful - yet close enough to major interstate to make it convenient for traveling guests. Jonas and Nicole were on top of every detail making my already stressful time, worry free. Whenever I had a question or concern - Jonas had assuring answers right away. Anytime I needed to see the venue again - to do seating charts or plan the ceremony - Nicole was very accommodating in meeting with me at the barn. The barn is rustic - but elegant. You have the wooden structure, but a giant window on the back wall to give it the open airy feeling. The hand-made wooden tables and strung Edison lights give it a warm and cozy feel. Our guests raved about the setting - and the FOOD! Oh my goodness - Jonas was willing to tweak dishes however we wanted - and delivered so many choices for such a great price! The staff that he hires were on top of everything - and Jen, the catering manager, was in touch throughout the night to make sure we had everything we needed. I am looking for a reason to have another large party - just so we can go back! As a side note - we were supposed to be married on September 5 of 2020 but had to postpone due to covid. When that day arrived and it was a beautiful day for a wedding, I emailed Jonas and told him I was requesting a perfect sunny day - just like that day for next year. He said it was noted - and I'm not sure which weather muse he spoke with - but he delivered the perfect sunny day for our September 2021 wedding day as well! We couldn't ask for anything more! :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
628 County Rd 513 Pittstown, NJ, 08867
Location of (Sterlingbrook Farm Events)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding