Sterlingbrook Farm Events Reviews

Sterlingbrook Farm Events 5
  • Carla

Carla Pants · Getting married on 10/17/2020

The legend of Jonas

This farm! OMG! What can I say! We met with Jonas and immediately noticed his passion for the farm and how special he could make our day. The layout is absolutely breathtaking! There’s a beautiful open field with gorgeous trees in the distance (great for our fall wedding!) where we will be having our ceremony. There’s horses on the farm and they will be putting their horse, Horsein, in the background during my ceremony, which I’m totally stoked about! Note: it doesn’t smell like an animal farm! Jonas is an absolute foodie and knows his stuff as he has been in the catering business for years! He is willing to work with us with the menu and allowing us to be as involved with it as we’d like. The barn where our reception will be held is mesmerizing! It’s an actual real barn, which there aren’t many left of in Jersey, especially one you can use for a wedding. Overall I’m super excited to be using this venue for our rustic wedding and I will write another review after our actual wedding!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Stacey · Married on 10/06/2018

Beat wedding ever!!

This was the most stressful time of my life. I had a lot of things going on and planning a wedding was something that just added stress but the outcome, omg the outcome was amazing. I had a gorgeous wedding that was just beautiful and fun and just everything I could ever dream of. I thank Nicole, the owner, because she was there every step of the way. She was truly amazing to work with. Thank

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Sterlingbrook Farm Events 6
    Sterlingbrook Farm Events 7
    Sterlingbrook Farm Events 8
    Sterlingbrook Farm Events 9

Jacqueline · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful Rustic Farm Wedding Venue

We had such an incredible wedding at Sterlingbrook farm. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful place to have a wedding. It is naturally beautiful and authentic, which made the night that much more special.Our guests had an amazing time and loved the genuinely charming atmosphere of Sterlingbrook farm. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2018

I am not sure where to begin with Sterlingbrook. We absolutely fell in love with the property the second our planner suggested it for our 10 year vow renewal. When we visited the night before our party and saw the sun setting, we fell even more in love with the beauty and tranquility of SBF. Our feelings for SBF were solidified when we saw our guests the next day absolutely raving about how beautiful it was. They were so happy to be able to roam the property, see the horses and take tons of photos. We wanted a venue outside of the norm that gave us a backyard party feel and SBF was absolutely perfect. We can go on and on for days about SBF!

Sent on 05/31/2018
    Sterlingbrook Farm Events 10

hailey · Married on 09/24/2016

Sterlingbrook Farm was the venue of my dreams! The landscape and the barn are absolutely stunning! Nicole explained to us right from the beginning that this would be a project for us to take on our own but she did have some contacts/vendors that she knew of that we could use. We went with our own wedding planner and our wedding went off exactly how we dreamed it. Nicole was extremely professional, responded quickly, and was extremely flexible with us in regards to dropping our items off the week of our wedding and when we could pick up everything. There were improvements made between the time we booked the venue and the time of our wedding that were even better than we expected. We cannot wait to be able to revisit the place that began our forever.

Sent on 10/08/2016

stephany · Married on 04/30/2016

We visited sterlingbrook farm during their fall vendors fair and we were very happy and impressed with the service they provided. The setting was perfect with the afternoon sun setting in the backdrop, perfect for taking our wedding pictures. I can't wait til the day come were this beautiful place will be part of my most memorable moment in life. Thanks for Nicole for doing such a great job getting all these terrific vendors together. I will be using every single one of them.

Sent on 12/15/2015

What a gorgeous place this venue is. It has all the rustic look and feel of a barn wedding with the country setting and scenic look of the grassy plain and the perfect picturesque look for a wedding. I love this place and friendliness and professionalism of the owner, Nicole, she's such a wonderful person to work with and very helpful throughout the whole process. I would definitely recommend this setting for any person look for that rustic barn wedding atmosphere.

Sent on 12/15/2015