Los Angeles, CA 90028 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About STEREO WALTZ FILMS

My goal as a wedding videographer is to capture the mood, the ambience, and the detail of your most beautiful day. I don't believe in re-enacting moments or over-staging set ups. I want to capture the actual moments as they transpire- instead of recreating them. I want it to feel like I'm a fly on the wall witnessing all the joy, nerves, beauty- and yes, even imperfections, of your wedding day. A ring bearer run amok, an awkward toast given by a distant relative, and all of the dancingdancingdancing! I want my lens to cover it all. I'm also a narrative filmmaker, and professional editor here in LA- and I approach shooting a wedding with the same passion and energy I bring to my films and music videos. Also, I edit every single Stereo Waltz video, ensuring a consistency of style and structure.

-Andrew Bowser, Owner Stereo Waltz Films

• Videos 5

2 Reviews for STEREO WALTZ FILMS

• Ruby

Ruby · Married on 06/09/2012

We had the best videographer ever. He captured all the best moments and I look amazing. It's better than I even imagined it would be. We watch it constantly. He has a variety of packages. You can even get a video guestbook where your loved ones can say a little message to you. It's so nice to have those moments to keep forever. I HIGHLY recommend Andy and the team. He really paid attention to detail and is the sweetest guy ever. Super creative as well.

Sent on 07/19/2012

Jane · Married on 05/26/2012

Okay, i havn't gotten the finished product yet.. but i still think the whole pre-wedding & wedding day experience is very important. Andrew at Stereo waltz film is top notch. first of all, he met my budget & exceeded all expectations. second, he exceeded ALL ALL ALL my expectations. third, he's super cool.

during my wedding planning, i realized that we wouldn't be able to afford the fancy music video-esque videography. they range from $3k up, way way up. but we still wanted our ceremony recorded for progeny sake. andrew to the rescue, he met our budget, and offered us
    - 8 hours coverage
    - One camera operator, & during the ceremony there will be 2 cameras. 1 on a tripod and one roaming handheld.
    - a lapel mic on the officiant or groom (he decided groom) to capture audio
    - highlight edit, a 12-20 minute video
    - ceremony edit, the full shabang with audio
    - if we provide an external hard drive, we get all of the raw footage as well
    - 5 copies of the video on DVD, delivered within 8 weeks

but here's the thing..
    Andrew came waywayyy before the ceremony started. i want to say 11am? and then.. stayed thru all the pre-wedding fun, the entire ceremony, pre-reception, the entire reception.. Yess the ENTIRE reception, i think he left after most guests were long gone. that like what.. 12 hours of coverage? Plus, he got along so well with everyone, the guests & the other vendors, including my photographers. Andrew is super sweet, and awesome, and i'm so sad i didn't get to give him a hug goodbye

i know the final product is gonna be more than awesome, just check out his work!!

Sent on 06/20/2012

STEREO WALTZ FILMS FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD

• Emily Dawn Artistry
    Emily Dawn Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I highly reccommend Stereo Waltz Films. When I was sent their demo reel that included a wedding I had previously worked on, I was ecstatic to see how beautiful everyone looked through his lense! Stereo Waltz has a sense of personality when filming that I haven't seen much of anywhere else. The momemts that are caught on camera along with the incredible editing is worth every penny on your special event day. Their shooting style and professionalism keeps me excited to work and reccommend them time after time.

• Blair Nicole Photography
    Blair Nicole Photography Wedding Photographers

Andrew and his team at Stereo Waltz Films are by far, the best videography team we have EVER worked with! They really let the day happen naturally and capture it all as it is happening. No cheesyness, just the natural beauty of the day. And they are SO fun to work , as a photographer who is working along side the video team - thats saying a lot. They are so fun and professional...they are the only videographers that we (highly) suggest to our couples! You can't go wrong with Stereo Waltz Films! :)