Stephen Scott Professional Entertainment

Stephen Scott Professional Entertainment

About Stephen Scott Professional Entertainment

"More than just a DJ"

Creating The Perfect Day...

Thank you for considering  Stephen Scott Professional Entertainment. As a Professional Wedding DJ & MC, I have performed at countless weddings and receptions. Each and every one of them are unforgettable days for the Bride & Groom and their guests...now it's your turn, so let's get together and create a perfect day that represents you both!!!

I have been told by so many brides and grooms..."you are so much more than a DJ"... I put my heart and soul into your day, I want the day to be perfect!  I take the time to get to know you and spend extra time on the planning process. Together we design a perfect flow for the day and I act as your event coordinator the entire time.   I am a full time working DJ ...so I'm up to date on all music and can create a dance party to meet your style and needs. Everything I do is custom from design to price, so lets set up a meeting and discuss your special day!!

Take a look at my reviews and send me an email for all my service descriptions...we are going to have a great time!!!

DJ Stephen Scott

919-633-1500

Award-winning DJ for the last 7 years in a row for the Wedding Wire Couples Choice Awards

#1 Top 10 Raleigh Wedding DJ by Top 10 Wedding Vendors.com

www.StephenScottOnline.com  ~ Full Liability Insurance

All of my services are performed with the highest quality of professionalism, ensuring every little detail is accounted for to create a seamless music experience on your wedding day. Stephen Scott delivers professional entertainment & lighting for your wedding ceremony & reception in the Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary, Wilmington and surrounding areas.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Liability Insurance (2)
Disco Ball (2)
Karaoke (1)
Flat Screen (1)

Stephen was an incredibly important part of our wedding day! First of all, he helped relieve a lot of stress by working well with our other vendors, and helping us with the flow of the night. Second, he spent a lot of time prior to our wedding making sure we had every song for every moment just right, helped us edit our first dance song to make it shorter and seamless, helped guide us in the choosing the right music for each phase of the wedding, and making sure he would play all of the songs we wanted to hear. Third, he created one heck of a dance party! Our dance floor was full the entire night which made our wedding so special. He was masterful with song selection and building energy at our reception. When you look back at your wedding day, you realize you may have done things differently given the opportunity to do it again. But if you go with Stephen Scott, your DJ selection will not be one of them! Thank you so much Stephen!

Profile Picture Charlie, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely amazing!!! Stephen & his assistant made our wedding day flawless! They were both so extremely helpful, sweet and generous throughout the entire day! Stephen was fabulous for the year leading up to the wedding, answering all my questions and being flexible with his time! We planned our wedding from California and he was so flexible with planning calls to accommodate the time difference. I couldn’t recommend them enough!! If y’all dont use Stephen, you’re doing it wrong! Fabulous DJ and coordinator! Loved working with them.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1516254917137 2018winnersbs

2018 Couples Choice Award Deal

$1,350.00 Value | Promo Code: SSPE2018
2018 Couple Choice Award Thank You Special Promotion...$150 off your Reception Package!!!
Offer Expires: 06/01/2018
Available to the first 10 couples
#WW2913d16e21c081e2

1 ENDORSEMENT

Events

Raleigh, NC 27604   See On Map
919-633-1500 (phone)
Stephen Scott Professional Entertainment is a wedding DJ from Raleigh NC servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill. Stephen Scott Professional Entertainment is a professional DJ that has been part of the Raleigh wedding industry since 2004 specializing in Custom, Ceremony, Reception, Up Lighting, with your personal touch..