2635 Reynard Way, San Diego, CA 92103 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Stephen Alberts Wedding Films

"Wedding films are works of art. I carefully and intuitively capture them in a cinematic style, creating films that flow naturally and are full of smiles and laughter. Always looking for the sweetest moments in the most beautiful light, my goal is to capture the most important moments of your day as well as the finer details you may have missed. Each couple is unique, therefore each film is unique." - Stephen

Stephen Alberts is a professional videographer based in Southern California. He spent years working in broadcast television, corporate video/marketing, and creating wedding films, enabling him to launch Stephen Alberts Videography in 2011. He has been nominated for seven Emmy® Awards (NATAS Pacific Southwest) and has won five in the last three years.

Wedding packages start at $2800. For more information please visit www.StephenAlbertsWeddingFilms.com

Follow Stephen Alberts Wedding Films on

Other couples have also viewed

• Amari Productions

Videos 6 Videos

13 Reviews for Stephen Alberts Wedding Films

1 User photo

Emily · Married on 08/10/2019

You won't be disappointed!

Working with Stephen was one of the best decisions my husband and I made for our wedding! We liked him right off the bat- he was relaxed, professional, confident, down-to-earth and easy to work with. We met him once in person and the rest of our communication up until the wedding was via email. He was very responsive, answered all of our questions, and was the nicest guy!

He captured a ton of footage during our wedding and did such a great job of being "behind the scenes" as I didn't even notice he was there until the end of the wedding!

As for the video - we received the most beautiful edited video along with the raw footage which was so much fun to watch. While I absolutely love the photos and photo book we got from our wedding photographer, I'm so happy we got a videographer as well because getting to relive our wedding day through Stephen's video took those memories to the next level. If you are on the fence about whether or not to get a videographer, spend the extra $$ and do it, you won't regret it.

My husband and I didn't have a wedding party so we weren't sure how the video was going to turn out since there wasn't much "getting ready" footage to capture, but Stephen did an amazing job of weaving together the minimal footage of getting ready he did capture with the ceremony and reception. The video was about 8 minutes long and completely captured the emotions, joy, energy, and love of the day.

My husband and I can't recommend Stephen enough. We are thrilled that we got to work with him and couldn't be happier with the video he created for us. Thank you for everything, Stephen!!!

Sent on 01/19/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren W. · Married on 08/19/2018

outstanding

I found Stephen for our wedding just by doing some research on line... Finding the perfect person to video one of the most important days of our lives was critical! (for me at least) Not only are we absolutely IN LOVE with the outcome of our video but Stephen went above and beyond on it. I was in tears of joy watching it. It is better than i could have ever imagined. He helped make our day that much more special. I cant thank him enough for giving me something so perfect to look back on our wedding day. You will NOT be disappointed booking with him! :)

Sent on 11/24/2018

Raquel · Married on 06/28/2018

Stephen is THE most incredible videographer that there is out there! His skills to capture the most best moments and put them into a video for you to watch and relive your magical day over and over again is 100%. He does an incredible, creative, and professional job with his time with you! I am so incredibly happy with the outcome of our wedding video and would HIGHLY recommend hiring him for your wedding day!! You will be so happy you did! Thank you a million times over Stephen, for your amazing work I can't even begin to tell you that we couldn't be happier with the outcome of the best day our of lives! I will cherish this video forever, and would recommend you to anyone! Thank you for being so fun, and easy to work with. You are THE BEST!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Award

Stephen Alberts Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3194
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• 2635 Reynard Way San Diego, CA, 92103 See on map
    Location of (Stephen Alberts Wedding Films)