Raleigh, NC 27603 Map · Phone number

About Stephanie Shaffer Ceremonies

I am a minister local to Raleigh, North Carolina and would enjoy the opportunity to talk with you about your ceremony needs. Please visit my site for more details and information: stephanieshafferceremonies.com

maribel2

Stephanie Shaffer Ceremonies 4
  • Ashlea

Ashlea · Married on 10/06/2018

Forest Hall Wedding

Stephanie did such a great job with our ceremony! She is such a great person and we enjoyed getting her know her throughout this process! She is very flexible and open to trying new things in the ceremony and is there for any and all questions. Our ceremony was absolutely perfect in every way (Thank you Stephanie!!!)!! I highly recommend Stephanie!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Stephanie Shaffer Ceremonies 5
    Stephanie Shaffer Ceremonies 6
    Stephanie Shaffer Ceremonies 7
    Stephanie Shaffer Ceremonies 8

Stephanie Shaffer Ceremonies's reply:

You two were an amazing couple! You were super easy to work with and gave me what you wanted while trusting me to write the ceremony perfect for you. Thanks for choosing me! I wish you a thousand years of happiness!

Kendra · Married on 10/22/2017

Planning a wedding can, by far, be one of the most trying and tiring experiences of a couple's lives. I didn't anticipate how difficult it might be to find an officiant, but I realize now why it was difficult - because the stars and God wanted my husband and I to find Stephanie; there is no better officiant, period. Stephanie is friendly, warm, caring, considerate, accommodating, helpful, well versed, knowledgeable, experienced and I could go on and on. She is amazing and I thank God everyday that our paths crossed. The planning for my wedding began to stress me towards the end and she eased my mind, calmed me down and became the friend I needed when the stress got to be more than I could handle. It warmed my heart to see her as I walked down the aisle because I knew the ceremony would be beautiful and it was. She was the best, is the best and I'm grateful she officiated my wedding.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Stephanie Shaffer Ceremonies's reply:

It's not nice to make me cry this early in the morning!
    Kendra, our connection is amazing. I am beyond thankful that God allowed our paths to cross. Thank you for these beautiful words. You are a beautiful person, and I am grateful that I can now call you my friend!

Kelly · Married on 10/21/2017

Stephanie was very fun and easy to work with!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Stephanie Shaffer Ceremonies's reply:

Kelly and James, your wedding was storybook beautiful! Your friends and family were wonderful, and it was a joy to spend time with you and be your officiant!

Stephanie Shaffer Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 125.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Sikhism, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

• Raleigh, 27603 See on map