Annapolis, MD 21409 Map · Phone number

About Stephanie Miller Photography

Welcome to Stephanie Miller Photography!

Located in historic Annapolis, Maryland, I am within easy distance of both Baltimore, Washington DC and beyond.
Founded in early 2007, Stephanie Miller Photography is a rapidly expanding wedding photography studio.

My pictures speak for themselves. I stand back, quietly capturing your beautiful and touching moments as they happen instead of trying to force or recreate them. What you get is an elegant, artistic representation of your day. My photojournalistic style is natural, honest and real ... the way wedding photography should be.

Please visit my website for my extended portfolio and more information.

www.smillerphotography.net

downtownbaltimore
DSC 0136hot

12 Reviews for Stephanie Miller Photography

Stephanie · Married on 05/05/2012

Stephanie and Danny are such an amazing team! They are so professional and got some amazing pictures! We are so thankful that they were there to caputre our special day! I cannot wait to use Stephanie Miller Photography for future photos!!!

Sent on 07/01/2012

H · Married on 04/30/2011

We were very fortunate to have had Stephanie Miller as our photographer. We were looking for someone local who knew the area and found her through several Knot recommendations. She exceeded our expectations in all aspects. She was very easy to work with, providing input on shots she thought were appropriate while also capturing photos in the style we were looking for. She was never in the way yet always there to capture shots at the right moment. Her enthusiasm for finding great shots was infectious. We loved Stephanie and have been recommending her to everyone we talk to!

Sent on 05/15/2011

Nichole · Married on 09/17/2010

After our first meeting I knew that we had to have Stephanie as our photographer. Her photo-journalistic style is exactly what we were looking for, she's the sweetest person you'll ever meet and she was able to work within our small budget. Really, what more do you want from a photographer?

My one concern with our wedding pictures was how they would turn out. My husband doesn't like to have his picture taken and I always seem to be caught making some strange face. Stephanie assured me that's what engagement pictures are for and that she would definitely get pictures that looked great. At one point during the reception, my husband looked at me and said 'Wow. Look at her in the middle of everyone getting those great shots. She's amazing! I'm really glad we went with her." which is huge from Mr. I Hate to Have my Picture Taken. =)

We had a great time taking the engagement photos at a park in Annapolis and I was thrilled with the way they turned out. I'm equally if not more happy with our wedding photos. Even the posed photos don't have that posed and perfect look which is exactly what we wanted. When everyone got out on the dance floor, Stephanie was right in the middle of it all getting the great shots. Although I'm not sure of what time she left, I know it was longer than our contracted time, which I think shows a level of dedication that you might not find with every photographer.

We definitely could not have picked a better photographer and I honestly cannot recommend Stephanie enough.

Sent on 10/14/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Stephanie Miller Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Annapolis, 21409 See on map