850 North Ashland Avenue, Chicago, IL 60622 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Stems

Stems is a speciality wedding florist in Chicago, Illinois. Allison Denny, owner and lead designer of Stems, promises quality of service and freshness in all floral designs. She will meet with you individually to get a better sense of your style, taste, vision and budget, then create the floral package that best suits those needs. Whether you’re planning for a simple elopement or a grand wedding affair, Stems can create the ambiance you desire for your very special day.

Services
Stems provides custom packages to ensure every couple gets exactly what they need in their floral designs. First, you will meet with Allisson, who will create a floral design plan and estimate for your package. If you approve of the plan and budget, Stems will schedule a second meeting for you to view a complimentary mock up of a centerpiece design. This ensures that Stems’ vision meets yours, and changes can be made in time for the wedding.

Other Services
Stems also offers a variety of rental items for weddings. Some of these items include:

• Chuppas and arches
jdp1486

• Real Weddings 1

27 Reviews for Stems

Bob · Married on 05/12/2018

Stems brought the "A" game to our Pride wedding. We didn't want traditional wedding floral ('cause we're two guys), but we still wanted unique floral on the tables. Stems was able to build on the concept of peacock feathers from our invitations and delivered creative, fresh, scale appropriate and unique flowers for our special event. My only complaint would be they aren't open as a retail store - so it's appointment only. But even with that they were flexible and responsive to all our requests. My advice is to give them a direction and then free reign. They know what they are doing. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Brandy · Married on 09/18/2016

We loved working with Stems and Allison was amazing at figuring out what I wanted and delivering that vision! It was such fun and really easy process. We met with her once for the initial consultation and then again for a floral viewing. She completely nailed it. We were able to stay within our budget while still having what we wanted for our September wedding. Allison just "gets" it and there is no reason to meet with anyone else after meeting with Allison at Stems. Its such a personalized experience and from start to finish she did everything above my expectations. The flowers were gorgeous, they were delivered on time and I didn't have to worry about a thing. People could not stop raving about the flowers at our wedding and she just blew us away. If I had to do it all over again, I would not hesitate to hire stems again because I loved the way everything turned out. I am super picky and I loved the way that my chuppah, centerpieces, bouquet and everything turned out and I barely had to explain to her what I wanted. Everything was stunning and she tied it all together perfectly. The Chuppah was like nothing I had ever seen before, and if you are having a Jewish wedding, I highly recommend them for doing beautiful chuppahs. Allison is such a great person and its great to be able to give business to awesome people like her who really give you such professional, personalized and kind treatment. My wedding was absolutely gorgeous thanks to stems and I am so thankful that I chose them for my special da

Sent on 10/06/2016

Stems FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 16.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 275.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

Real Weddings