Comfort, TX 78013 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 41

About Stella Haus Films

I am the wedding filmmaker for the untraditional couple, the modern bride, the bride who cringes at wedding films that are formulaic and look like they were slapped together without heart. I am the filmmaker for the bride where detail is everything, where beauty and heart are at the forefront. Capturing the Heart of the day is my ultimate priority.

I love documenting love and making wedding films that are beautifully, unapologetically artistic. As a former bride myself, I know the importance of having your wedding day captured authentically with thoughtful, considerate respect for your love. My wedding films capture the emotion of the day, especially in the people. A wedding film production should be extraordinary and unique and that is exactly what your wedding movie will be.

My wedding films are unlike any other. Each one is customized to the couple. These are extremely personalized, thoughtfully crafted and edited films. There is NOT a formula or a mechanical process to the creation. The day inspires the edit and the final movie. The music is selected with the couple’s preferences in mind. Special effort is made to get to know the couple filmed, so that it’s a part of the process to spend time with the wedding couple and find out what is important to them. A two-person crew does not use extraneous lights or equipment. Stella Haus is as discreet as possible and blends into the day.

Stella Haus Films is based in Central Texas, San Antonio and Fredericksburg. I serve San Antonio, Austin, Kerrville, Comfort, Fredericksburg, Boerne, Bandera, San Marcos, New Braunfels, Concan, Houston, Del Rio, Georgetown, Gonzales, Floresville, Laredo and areas surrounding the Texas Hill Country. I am also available for destination ceremonies and events. There is no additional cost for travel in Bexar County, Kerr, Kendall, Gillespie, Blanco, Hays, Caldwell, Guadalupe, Gonzales, Wilson, Karnes, Atascosa, Frio, Luckenbach, and Medina counties in the Texas Hill Country.

There is nothing better than a Texas wedding. Let me help capture the extraordinary beauty of yours.

Happy wedding planning,

108489336273804540579767748129159962797007o

• Videos 8

8 Reviews for Stella Haus Films

Gloria · Married on 09/11/2015

We had no idea what to expect when doing an engagement video but the video captured us as who we are. We had so much fun and didn't want the session to end.

We were so happy when we saw the video and our family cried.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Libby · Married on 03/01/2014

My wedding video is the most beautiful wedding video I have ever seen, I think that's how it should be! Stella Haus films really takes the time to make your video personal to you. They are very professional and very sweet. Wouldn't have gone with anyone else and definitely will use them in the future! Dayna is probably the nicest person you will ever meet she was so helpful on my wedding day. And I've had the honor to stay in touch with her and call her my friend!

Sent on 03/04/2015

Stella Haus Films's reply:

Awww I'm tearing up. Libby I'm so happy to know you. Thank you for being one of the sweetest, warmest, people I've ever met. I truly hope we can stay in touch. Your wedding was the most spectacular wedding I've ever seen and it was a privilege to be a part of it in some way. I'm happy to have created something so special for you.
    -dayna

Kadidja · Married on 12/05/2013

Dayna de Hoyos is GREAT!!! I am from Brazil and my husband from Chicago, IL, but we decided to get married in San Antonio, TX where both of us have great friends. We were a bit worried, as planning a wedding from the other side of the planet was a bit challenging. But the truth was that the day was just PERFECT. And Dayna de Hoyos just made that day eternal for us in pictures! The details, creativity and singularity are a registered mark of her photography gift! Hiring her will surprise you with the final resultes! She also made my family - mostly my dad who can not speak English at all - very comfortable with pictures!! Don't think twice: she is the best!

Sent on 02/26/2015

Stella Haus Films's reply:

Your wedding was so sweet. I could feel the love that emanated between the two of you. I Love seeing couples so incredibly in love. I wish you decades of happiness and even though you are on the opposite hemisphere I hope to see you again someday God willing.

Stella Haus Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,806.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Shy Laurel Photography
    Shy Laurel Photography Wedding Photographers

Highly recommend Dayna from Stella Haus Films. She is so authentic and good at what she does. If you are looking for a gorgeous wedding videographer she's your gal!

• Diaz & Diaz Photography
    Diaz & Diaz Photography Wedding Photographers

Dayna at Stella Haus is our favorite videographer to work with, for our clients and our own videography work. She has an unmatched style and really works to tell her clients' individual stories. I love her style and her commitment to her clients.

• Viridian Design Studio
    Viridian Design Studio Wedding Planners

We love Stella Haus Films! They are creative, artistic and a pleasure to work with.

• Comfort, 78013 See on map