San Antonio, San Antonio, TX 78212 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Crissman Videography

Crissman Videography is a versatile and skilled videography business located in San Antonio, Texas specializing in weddings. Their videos are genuine and candid. Their staff strives to capture the true essence and connection of every couple, from preparation to the final farewell. Crissman Videography’s staff has the experience and knowledge needed to get proper coverage from start to finish. Casey Crissman, the owner, has produced over 600 videos and strives to produce innovative and quality videos. They pride themselves in being reliable, professional, and creative. Their team has been documenting weddings all across Texas for over five years. They provide an assortment of packages that fit all needs and budgets. Couples can feel confident in receiving a video that efficiently tells their wedding day story.

These cinematographers can cover everything from your ceremony to your reception. Their services include high-def video, a highlight video, a full feature video, multiple cameras, multiple locations, and more. Couples may receive the final edit through digital download, a DVD, a USB flash drive, or a USB hard drive. Their staff uses professional equipment, from editing software to cameras, to ensure ultimate satisfaction. Crissman Videography offers the following services:

• Additional hours

• Videos 3

37 Reviews for Crissman Videography

Tracy · Married on 04/20/2019

Wonderful choice

We kept going back and forth on whether to get a wedding video done, and so we decided about a month before the big day to get a videographer. We choose Crissman Videography because he made us feel like he knew what he was doing and his website and packages available were amazing. So glad we choose Crissman. The team was on time, ready to go and captures all the moments including the rare moments. I booked them for the ceremony and the reception and again so happy of the outcome. I received 3 videos and although the entire wedding was captured (which was great because I did not know what happened before I came out) the highlight video was the best. Casey and his team worked really hard of getting some absolute great video of everything. I am so glad to have chosen Crissman Videography and highly recommend them for your wedding. Thank you Casey for video to remember our special day forever!!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Barrett · Married on 03/08/2019

Fantastic videographer!

Casey Crissman was our videographer for our wedding in March of 2019. He is a professional in work output and in person at the ceremony. He is very personable and knows what he is doing and wants to make the best product for you. During the ceremony I didn’t even notice them. They didn’t get in the way at all. All interaction I had with him on my wedding day was super easy. Also all communication I had with him before and after the ceremony has been great. He responds to your questions in a timely manner and answers the questions you ask. I watched the ceremony with my family and my dad said he did an excellent job in showing the right moment at the right time. I thought so too. The ceremony was edited beautifully. You can hear mine and my husband’s voices on the video plus all the other people who spoke or sang at the wedding. The sound and video quality is movie grade. I’m so thankful I spent the money to get Casey. The highlight video is something special you can show your friends and family or put on social media. It will be well worth the money spent to have Casey Crissman video your special time. We are so very thankful that Casey was able to video our wedding. Thank you Casey Crissman!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Crissman Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• San Antonio San Antonio, TX, 78212 See on map