Station Identification Entertainment

Station Identification Entertainment

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Station Identification Entertainment

Fun, Unique & Memorable DJ's...Without the Cheese
Welcome and thank you for visiting Station Identification DJ Entertainment.  We are your Orange County, Long Beach, Anaheim & Los Angeles Wedding DJ (Disc Jockey) Entertainment specialist.  Planning a unique, fun and memorable wedding reception can be exciting, but at the same time, it can be frustrating and challenging.  We will provide you with the tools and resources to make the entire process fun, easy and manageable.  You can rely on our vast knowledge and expertise to help create a personalized Wedding Ceremony and Reception program that will fit your vision.  This is your wedding day and we want to make you look good in front of your family, friends, co-workers and loved ones.  We are so confident that your guests will tell you that your Reception was the best Wedding Reception ever that we can offer you a Money Back Guarantee!  That is for your Peace of Mind!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Sound/PA System (4)
Uplighting (4)
Liability Insurance (3)
Photobooth (2)

We found Station Identification through a Wedding Expo and they also came recommended through our venue as well. They were absolutely amazing! From our initial meeting to the day of the wedding they were incredible. Stephanie helped us make sure that no detail went unnoticed, and Ryan and Fransico executed everything to complete perfection! They had our dance floor packed all night. They also have some great ice breakers and events that kept our guest entertained the entire time. We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Bianca, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Could not have picked a better DJ! Robert was SO good about keeping in contact before the wedding - made sure we were on the same page and timeline. I spoke with Stephanie a lot as well, though she didn't do my wedding - but I know they are the same in their work ethic :) Robert was the perfect entertainer, says everything spot on. The way he did the bio entries for our bridal party people thought that Robert had met our bridal party before and knew them! (He even sang for one of our entrances - seriously goes the extra mile!)
He kept the timeline spot on - consulted with us when we ended up behind from photography and worked with us to see how we wanted to go forward. He kept the party rolling - transitions songs beautifully, and there was never a dead moment.

We also booked the photobooth through Station Identification, and everyone loved it! Looked very professional, great photos, we were able to move the camera back and forward to fit more people in the picture, and got an album afterwards.

You pay a bit more for these guys, but I would say that every penny is worth it - you get what you pay for for sure! I don't regret anything from working with them.

Profile Picture Jillian, 4/22/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Stephanie and Robert at Station Identification know their stuff! I had previously spoken to other DJs and just felt like I was getting a boxed package service for so many hours. When I met Stephanie at Station Identification I felt that their organization of not only the ceremony and reception music made my life incredibly easy. Their planning website gave me so many tips and recommended songs when I didn’t know where to start with certain dances (father/daughter). Their system of MC and DJ were perfect! My husband and I along with all of our guests had an amazing time. I was worried with a little bit of an older crowd (lots of family) that there wouldn’t be much dancing. I was completely wrong!! DJ Francisco kept everyone on their feet and my new Mother In Law danced all night!

Thank you for making my wedding an amazing night!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 3/25/18, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1205948326234 kissscoring
220x220 sq 1223345559289 weddingpartyentrance
220x220 sq 1205948409250 catalina web2
220x220 sq 1223345240852 firstdance%26gobo2
220x220 sq 1223345403227 stationidentificationprovidedvideopresentationequipment
220x220 sq 1223345765774 sparklergranddepartureexperience
220x220 sq 1205948273203 lasvegasmarquee

2 VIDEOS

11 ENDORSEMENTS
Station Identification is a wonderful entertainment company! We have yet to be disappointed in anyway. Their staff are always professional, helpful and easy to work with. I would recommend their services for any bride or client looking for entertainment.

Robert Poff is a great DJ, lots of fun and always professional. He will put a timeline together for you and keep your event running all night. Robert is on our required DJ list here at the Estate and it is always a pleasure to work with him.

I've worked with many DJ's over the years and Robert and his staff are spot on! As a wedding cinematographer they keep us in the loop and run a tight ship at the reception to ensure a great party flow.

We have used and referred to family and friends, Station Identification. We originally met Robert while planning the wedding for one of the partners here. He is awesome and we knew we had found a great wedding D.J. He kept the crowd entertained, gave the bride and groom a detailed timeline and was extremely efficient and organized. He was personable and really knew how to get the crowd involved. We trusted him enough for our wedding, and we would certainly recommend him to others. Station Identification is Awesome.

I have photographed 200+ weddings and have seen my share of good and bad wedding DJs. So far, I have only had the pleasure of working the same wedding with Station Identification once. They left a great impression and we have recommended them to many people since then -- trying selfishly to get to work with them again! :) What I liked about their style is that they made it a fun event without BEING the event, as I have seen some other DJs do. They perfectly kept the party going, as a good DJ should.

2512 W. Mall Place, Anaheim, CA 92804   See On Map
800-850-3472 (phone) 714-955-4133 (fax)