Park Ridge, IL 60068 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About State Of Mind DJ

Welcome to the official page of State Of Mind, Chicago's #1 Polish/American DJ. As an open format DJ I offer various entertainment and disc jockey services. I service Chicago and the Chicagoland area and my top priority is meeting and exceeding the specific needs and desires of each and every one of my clients. I will go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied and will customize your party to include the best lighting and sound system available. All of this will add up to an extraordinary event for you and your guests. I go beyond providing a simple service. I provide an unforgettable experience. Contact me by email or phone to find out how I can make your event a truly memorable one, or for more information, visit my website at www.StateOfMindDJ.com

Follow State Of Mind DJ on

4 Reviews for State Of Mind DJ

• Jacek

Jacek · Married on 10/27/2018

The party never stops!

We had our wedding over the weekend and Karol was our DJ for the night. There was not one song where the dance floor was empty. The party was always going! And everybody was having fun till the last minute. Scared of having a DJ that plays only heavy club music? No worries! The vast music selection Karol plays, you will find something for everyone. The venue closed and no one wanted to leave but kept asking for one more song! Karol will give you a night to remember. I would get phone calls from our guests the next day asking for his info. Don’t hesitate, hire State of Mind DJ!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Nick · Married on 09/09/2017

Karol, Dj State of Mind, was absolutely perfect. We had an american/polish wedding and Karol really is the best out there. He was our MC and our Dj. He also did our lighting. Everything was spot on and the whole party danced the ENTIRE NIGHT. The Polish liked the american music and the Americans liked the polish music. I couldn't have asked for anything better. I thought he was a bit pricey at first, but WOW was he worth it. If you are doing a Polish/American wedding there is no one else in Chicago. Highly Recommended.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Anna · Married on 09/09/2017

I could not have asked for a better Polish American DJ!! I was nervous about getting both sides of the family, the Polish and the Americans dancing and having a blast to the same music and Karol just blew everyone's minds. Everyone had a blast, we had all 160 guests on the dance floor ALL night. People to this day are complimenting our DJ and telling us what an amazing time they had. This would not have been possible without having DJ State Of Mind at our wedding. He had fun interactive games, traditional polish songs and all the classics. He was also our MC and stayed up beat, positive and energetic all night!!! If you're looking for a Polish American DJ, look no further - you won't find anyone better than Karol, HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend!!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

State Of Mind DJ FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Park Ridge, 60068 See on map