Park Ridge, IL 60068 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About State Of Mind DJ

Welcome to the official page of State Of Mind, Chicago's #1 Polish/American DJ. As an open format DJ I offer various entertainment and disc jockey services. I service Chicago and the Chicagoland area and my top priority is meeting and exceeding the specific needs and desires of each and every one of my clients. I will go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied and will customize your party to include the best lighting and sound system available. All of this will add up to an extraordinary event for you and your guests. I go beyond providing a simple service. I provide an unforgettable experience. Contact me by email or phone to find out how I can make your event a truly memorable one, or for more information, visit my website at www.StateOfMindDJ.com

Follow State Of Mind DJ on

• Videos 4

5 Reviews for State Of Mind DJ

• Chelsea

Chelsea Miller · Married on 08/09/2019

Highly recommend! Your guests will thank you!

Before we hired Karol for our own wedding, we had the pleasure of attending a wedding (my now sister-in-law’s!) where he was the DJ. We were impressed with how he kept the reception flowing so seamlessly and how he actually got people to dance! We had been to a number of weddings where the dance floor was abandoned and we did not want that for our wedding. So when it came time for us to tie the knot, he was our first and only choice. He absolutely delivered!

The reception had such a great flow. Karol really helped to make everything go smoothly, from our entrance to the cake cutting to the speeches and first dances. He made everything just very easy, which truly allowed for us to enjoy the day. He took our suggestions but was very good at reading the room. There were so many moments where the tables were completely empty because he got everyone out on the floor! We credit him with that 100%.

I think one of the best ringing endorsements were our guests. I swear, nearly every single person added “the DJ” to one of their favorite parts of the day. They were impressed, as were we.

Can not recommend enough!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Jacek

Jacek · Married on 10/27/2018

The party never stops!

We had our wedding over the weekend and Karol was our DJ for the night. There was not one song where the dance floor was empty. The party was always going! And everybody was having fun till the last minute. Scared of having a DJ that plays only heavy club music? No worries! The vast music selection Karol plays, you will find something for everyone. The venue closed and no one wanted to leave but kept asking for one more song! Karol will give you a night to remember. I would get phone calls from our guests the next day asking for his info. Don’t hesitate, hire State of Mind DJ!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Nick · Married on 09/09/2017

Karol, Dj State of Mind, was absolutely perfect. We had an american/polish wedding and Karol really is the best out there. He was our MC and our Dj. He also did our lighting. Everything was spot on and the whole party danced the ENTIRE NIGHT. The Polish liked the american music and the Americans liked the polish music. I couldn't have asked for anything better. I thought he was a bit pricey at first, but WOW was he worth it. If you are doing a Polish/American wedding there is no one else in Chicago. Highly Recommended.

Sent on 10/03/2017

State Of Mind DJ FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Park Ridge, 60068 See on map