Park Ridge, IL 60068 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About State Of Mind DJ

Welcome to the official page of State Of Mind, Chicago's #1 Polish/American DJ. As an open format DJ I offer various entertainment and disc jockey services. I service Chicago and the Chicagoland area and my top priority is meeting and exceeding the specific needs and desires of each and every one of my clients. I will go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied and will customize your party to include the best lighting and sound system available. All of this will add up to an extraordinary event for you and your guests. I go beyond providing a simple service. I provide an unforgettable experience. Contact me by email or phone to find out how I can make your event a truly memorable one, or for more information, visit my website at www.StateOfMindDJ.com

Follow State Of Mind DJ on

11 Reviews for State Of Mind DJ

1 User photo

Monica · Married on 07/11/2020

Guests Loved Him!

Having a wedding during these weird times is difficult and uncertain. Due to downsizing our wedding, I wasn’t sure how the dancing would be or even if people would dance due to the small crowd. I was so wrong! Everyone complimented us all night about how great the DJ was! He kept everyone dancing and played a variety of different genres for everyones taste. It truly made the party, and was such a relief to us as a couple to see our guests enjoying themselves. Thank you so much State of Mind DJ!!!

Sent on 07/12/2020
  • Paulina

Paulina Jensen · Married on 10/08/2019

Simply the best

We worked with Karol for our wedding and he is absolutely amazing. The guests had a blast and they couldn't stop talking about him after the wedding! If you are considering Karol, I would absolutely recommend him. We didn't book our venue until we knew Karol was available!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Judy Jarka · Married on 09/14/2019

Phenomenal!! Your guests will thank you!

There aren’t enough great things that I can say about Karol, DJ State of Mind. When my husband and I got engaged last year, we knew right away that we wanted Karol. He is an extremely talented DJ who really listens to his customers and delivers with flying colors!!! Karol is extremely professional and personable; he reads the crowd throughout the event and really gets everyone up on their feet!!! We had people at our wedding who seriously never dance dancing all night!!! AM came around and people still wanted more! What’s even more amazing is that we still have people talking about how much FUN they had at our wedding and how great everything was, including the music! Our wedding was perfect, and we thank Karol, DJ State of Mind, for being a part of what made that happen for us! Thanks for all you did!!! You’re a phenomenal polish/American DJ!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

State Of Mind DJ FAQ

• What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Oldies
    Pop
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Park Ridge, 60068 See on map
    Location of (State Of Mind DJ)